Life of a Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

training time!!!or not??? the new jutsu (finished)

Go down

training time!!!or not??? the new jutsu (finished) Empty training time!!!or not??? the new jutsu (finished)

Post  arashi Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:43 pm

Arashi starts to scout the area "yeah this is agreat place to practice my new jutsu"Arashi says to himself while he starts setting up the dummy."Okay everythings ready,here goes"arashi starts to charge towards the dummy he then begins attacking with his first sammursault kick."Ha! this is to easy" arashi starts to smirk but then as he tries to hit the dummy with his second sammursault kick he misses completely and landa on his head."Ahhhh!" "that seriously hurt" Arashi complains while rubbing the back of his head."Man, stupid dummy why did you have to be so stupid and move!" Arashi yells at dummy now laying on the floor "stupid" arashi speaks to the dummy.

Last edited by arashi on Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:06 am; edited 7 times in total
arashi
arashi
Chunin

Back to top Go down

training time!!!or not??? the new jutsu (finished) Empty re:training time!!!or not??? the new jutsu

Post  arashi Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:44 pm

After five minutes everything is set up again "alright this time i am ready" arashi starts to charge at the dummy again."Okay now eat this"arashi yells while performing the first sammursault kick."Now the second" arashi starts to do the second kick. "I got you,wha..what?"arashi yells as he barely misses the dummy.arashi then fall on his face,he the pounds his fist on the ground and starts to get back up."you ha to be kidding me!" arashi yells at his failure for the second time."you stupid ting" arashi starts to attack the dummy.

Last edited by arashi on Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:25 am; edited 3 times in total
arashi
arashi
Chunin

Back to top Go down

training time!!!or not??? the new jutsu (finished) Empty re:training time!!!or not??? the new jutsu

Post  arashi Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:45 pm

Arashi starts to pant after he takes out his frustration on the dummy.Arashi then sits on the grass looking on the now destroyed dummy."You deserved it" arashi says to the dummy arashi then lays on his back and looks up at the sky."I wonder if there are any missions being given out right now" Arashi says to himself.Arashi starts to get up and leave the training ground the a breeze starts to blow and the head of the dummy bumps into Arashi's leg.Arashi looks down at the dummies head" I dont have time for this" Arashi says in annoyed voice and kicks the dummy head.

Last edited by arashi on Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:26 am; edited 3 times in total
arashi
arashi
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  arashi Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:46 pm

Arashi ends up at the Ichiraku ramen shop and takes a seat and orders the special."Here you go" the chef gives Arashi's order to him."I'm not even hunngry,why did I even come here" arashi says to himself like he was defeated."I guess another failure wont hurt today."Arashi gives a big sigh and leaves the restaurant withought touching his food.he then starts to walk towards his house.

arashi
arashi
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  arashi Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:47 pm

"Daddy daddy, I learned a new jutsu today"Arashi hears a boy speaking to his father.Really you will be an excellent ninja at the rate your going"the child's father say to his son."Really?" the child looks at his father with exitement "yes,yes you will"."Enough!" Arashi yells tired o hearing the son and father talking."A great ninja you? ha! dont make me laugh."You child will be a nobody,never a ninja"Arashi yells at the boy and starts to taunt him."Hey, leave my son alone!"the child's father yells back at Arashi."Really? leave him alone and if I dont? then what will you do."Arashi taunts the father while reaching for one of his kunai.

arashi
arashi
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  arashi Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:49 pm

You then other people start whispering about who Arashi is."Isn't that Arashi the bloody?" you hear people conversating with themselves."This is annoying I'm leaving" Arashi starts to put his kunai back and leaves the father and son alone.Pople start to get out of Arashi's way to avoid trouble."I would kill you all if I had the chance" Arashi mutters to himself with angry look on face.Arashi arrives at his house "people are so annoying" Arashi says to himself as starts to walk towards his bed."This whole day has been annoying"Arashi then falls asleep on his bed withought changing.

Last edited by arashi on Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:27 am; edited 3 times in total
arashi
arashi
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  arashi Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:50 pm

As daybreaks comes Arashi is already awake "another day" Arashi says annoyed.Arashi then goes back to the training area
"huh where is that thing" Arashi starts looking for the broken dummy he left behind.Arashi then starts hearing the sound of punches."Where is that coming from?" starts to search for the place that the sound is coming from.Arashi finds out the that the one throwing the was the kid he met yesterday and he fixed the once broken dummy "hey that thing your hitting is mine" Arashi says to the boy."Oh really? I am sorry I didn't think this was anyones since I just found it broken on the floor" the boy explains to Arashi."Yeah yeah just give it" Arashi replies back to the kid.Arashi then notices cuts and bruise on the kids hands and then starts to walk away with the dummy."You're wrong" the child tells Arashi "wrong? what do you mean?" Arashi says to the child."You said that I would be a nobody you're wrong I will be a great ninja just wait!" "Really then I wait until you prove me wrong" Arashi replies back to the child. "You'll see watch I will prove you wrong"the child says to Arashi with confidents."Hmmm you will prove me wrong?" Arashi says with a smirk on his face"."Yes" the boy responds "fine when you become a great ninja I will admit I was wrong.The boy tells Arashi that he will prove him wrong and leaves with a smile on his face.

Last edited by arashi on Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:27 am; edited 3 times in total
arashi
arashi
Chunin

Back to top Go down

training time!!!or not??? the new jutsu (finished) Empty re:trainig time!!! or not??? the new jutsu

Post  arashi Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:51 pm

"weird kid,great ninja he said" Arashi says to himself with a smile."I guess if that kid is so determined that he can do it then I guess I should be able to master this jutsu"Arashi starts to set up the dummy."I guess third times the charm" Arashi starts to run towards the dummy and he connected with the first sammersault kick.He then did the second sammersault kick and finnally landed it he the went for the pilederiver but stopped when he heard someone screaming his name.The person who was yelling his name was the kid.

Last edited by arashi on Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:30 am; edited 2 times in total
arashi
arashi
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  arashi Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:11 pm

"Help please help me" the boy tells Arashi in a rush "why, what has happened?" "Arashi ask the boy. It's my father they got him please help me" the child starts to cry."Okay okay just tell me where he is"Arashi tells child tell him are the people holding the boys father and where are they he then tells the kid to stay here.Arashi learns that it was some yakuza me that took the boys father becouse they wanted some money from him.Arashi starts to rush towards the yakuza hideout "I guess I get to kill someone today how fun" Arashi tells himself and he starts to grin.Arashi then stops in front of the hideout "this is their hideout huh not really impressed" Arashi stars to walk towards the entrance with caution.

Last edited by arashi on Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:30 am; edited 3 times in total
arashi
arashi
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  arashi Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:30 pm

As Arashi sneeks through the yakuza hideout he catches off guard. "Where is the hostage huh" Arashi holding guard from behind with a kunai on his kneck."I dddont know what you're talking about please justle me go I wont tell anybody you're here promise please I have a family" guard keeps trying to reason with Arashi."So you dont know? well thats to bad I guess you wont be seeing that family of yours"Arashi then slices guards throat and lets him to bleed to death.Arashi finnally finds out the information he wanted after coming accross more guards."This is has to be the room the guards were talking about the place where that kids father is."Arahi opens the door and enters room he suprised that there is nobody there "they lied to me of course"arashi now not knowing to do and he starts to think on how easy he got in the hideout and that nobody has noticed how many guards are missing.Arashi then came to the conclusion that this is trap.All of a sudden the floor of the room collapses."What the hell is this" Arashi yells as hes falling.Arashi finnally lands in a room witn no lights " where am I now"

Last edited by arashi on Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
arashi
arashi
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  arashi Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:50 am

"Ha-ha ha-ha-ha ha so you 're finnally here" a strange voice comes from the darkness."So this was a trap, I see" Arashi asks the voice while pulling out one of his kunai."Yes it is, and you fell right into it" voice taunts Arashi and starts to laugh."Why?" Arashi asks the voice "becouse you asked me what would I do"the room begins to light up."You,you're that kids father, you're the one behind this"Arashi begins to get angry."Yes I am,a and now it's time for you to die!" the man raises his hand and rain ninja come."Rain ninja huh, how dare you be in our borders, this I will not forgive I will truly enjoy killing you" Arashi starts to charge at the rain ninja.

Last edited by arashi on Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:29 am; edited 2 times in total
arashi
arashi
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  arashi Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:06 am

As Arashi charges at the rain ninja he dodges their kunai and lunges at on of them and stabs him with his kunai twisting it into himm in the proccess."You bastard!" one of the rain ninja sreams at Arashi while running at him wit a sword." Fool" Arashi grabs the ninja he thrusts his kunai into and throws into the coming rain ninja he the snaps his finger andthe trown ninja expplodes killing the ninja running at Arashi."Wha why?" one of the rain ninja yells."I wrapped a paper bomb on that kunai I stabbed your friend with and waited for a time to blow him up" Arashi replies to the ninja while smiling at the scene of the two dead ninja.Why you! everybody we need to attack this guy all at once then will be able to kill him!" one of the rain ninja explains to his comrades."Yes all of you come at me so I can kill you all! Arashi then makes two water clones of himself and gets ready for the assault.

Last edited by arashi on Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
arashi
arashi
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  arashi Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:24 am

The rain ninja start to attack Aarashi and his clones but Arashi and clones easily parry and dodge their attacks."This is so easy what ninja rank are you in anyway" Arashi taunts his enemies while dodging their attacks. "We are all genin and we are gonna kill you!" one of the rain ninja replies to Arashi while he and two of his comrades defeat one of Arashi's water clones."Well you defeated one, but that wont be enough to beat me!" Arashi cancels his other water clone and starts forming handsigns."Stop him!"one of the remaining rain ninja screams."To late" Arashi smiles and does a suigadan by using the water of the canceled water clone."Ahhh!" three of the rain ninja scream as the attack hits them,"seven,there are seven of you left" Arashi then starts to rush at the remaining ninja.All of a sudden one of the injured ninja grabs Arashi by the legs and orders four of the rain ninja to do a jutsu."Now you will die" the injured rain ninja starts to laugh as his comrades use a jutsu on Arashi. "Now it's complete chacra sealing jutsu!" Arashi kills tha rain ninja holding his leg but it's to late the jutsu hits and Arashi falls in pain."Ahhhh pant... pant.... pant... why you I am going to kill all of you!" Arashi the struggles to get up andperforms hand seals for a jutsu." Now you die, kyojin shippu!" Arashi yells out his jutsu but is suprised that nothing happened.

Last edited by arashi on Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
arashi
arashi
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  arashi Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:22 pm

"Why didn't it work I dont understand" in a puzzled look Arashi starts to get up."Suprised you should be since you cant use none of your jutsu" the ninja then start to take out their kunai."Dammit I undersetimated these guys I got to cocky and now look in the positon I am in" Arashi then starts to count all the equipment he has left "six kunai and two paper bombs is that it why did I leave all my other equipment, this is just not my day!" as arashi was thinking two rain ninja attack him."Eat this!" one of the ninja jumps into the air and kicks Arashi dodges and goes for akunai but his cut off guard by the second rain ninja throwing a barrage of shuriken,Arashi parries a few of them but loses his kunai knife in the proccess he then gets hit by a third ninja from behind.Arashi lies towards the other end of the room "pant... pant... pant... this is so annoying I should've just killed them all when I had the chance"Arashi then barely dodges a barrage of shuriken.He the runs into one of the rain ninja and plants a paper bomb on him "die!" Arashi ignites the paper bomb and kills the ninja.Arashi then smiles and stares at the remaining ninja

Last edited by arashi on Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
arashi
arashi
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  arashi Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:57 pm

"You wont be smiling for long" one of the rain ninja starts to throw shuriken at Arashi, but Arashi jumps into the air and dodges them. "You missed" Arashi is in the air and takes out three kunai and throws them at ninja who attacked him and it kills him "you should pay more attention" Arashi did not notice but one of the rain ninja was ontop of him ready to lunge his kunai into Arashi."Damn got to move!" Arashi moves but not enough to doge the attack.Arashi then grabs the ninja by the arm and breaks it then ninja the falls on his knees in pain."Ahhh!"the rain ninja with the broken arm screams "now die" Arashi grabs the ninjas kneck an snaps it killing him.Arashi falls on his knees and puts his hand on his wound "my eyesight pant... it's getting blurry, man pant... I am seen eight of these guys pant... I swear there was only four left, I'm losing to much blood dammit! am I going to die here?"Arashi now seeing double gets ready forthe last attack as he sees all four remaining rain ninja getting ready for their attack.

Last edited by arashi on Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
arashi
arashi
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  arashi Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:30 pm

The rain ninja all then throw a barrage of shuriken at Arashi "pant... pant... I'm just to tired, I didn't think I would die today, can't complain though"Arashi then closes his eyes and waits for the shuriken to take his life.Arashi hears the sound of shuriken hitting I'm still alive?"Arashi notices he hasn't been hit he then looks up and notices that the kid took the attack for him."Thud! pant... pant... pant..."the kid falls back struggling to breathe."Why? did you save me?"Arashi goes to the side of the kid with a puzzled look. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to trick you I didn't want you to die becouse of me cough.. cough.. cough I guess you were right that I wouldn't be a great ninja."the kid starts to cough blood and tears start to go down his cheeks."I told you to stay put now look at what happened you're a fool!"Arashi grabs the back of the kid's head."I'm sorry I guess I should've listened please forgive me."The kids eyes fade and he dies in Arashi's arms.Arashi closes the kids eyes and gets up "he deserved it, what was a child doing here, he said he was a going to be a great ninja what a fool" the father of the boy who has bee watching everything mocks his son."You mock him? what kind of father are you." Arashi then goes for his last kunai."Father you say?ha! I never thought myself that boys father."the man then starts to grin."I see... then you sir deserve to die!"

Last edited by arashi on Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
arashi
arashi
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  arashi Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:05 pm

"Really you're going to kill me the way you're right now dont make me laugh"the man then sends the ninja after Arashi."Now you die fool!" one of the rain ninja throws kunai at Arashi and connects."Ha! I got you, wha..what? a substitution?"Arashi ends up behind the ninja."No, now you die!"Arashi then creates a water clone and has it kill the ninja."But how,our seal why,why can you use jutsu!"ninja starts to move back afraid of what is happening."I didn't notice at first but now I do, it seems each time I killed one of your friends the weaker your jutsu got,it seems you need all your friends so your jutsu can work, how sad for you and you almost won."Arashi then makes four more water clones and has them kill the remaining ninja."Now it's your turn" Arashi turns to the man who put him in this trap."No this can't be they were supposed to kill you why!" the man then starts to run away."I dont think so Arashi uses the bodyflicker technique an ends up in front of the man."No wait please! please dont kill me I'll give you anything you want just dont hurt me!" the man starts move away from Arashi."I'm not sorry but you have to die!"Arashi then charges at the man and does a summersault kick "now the second" Arashi lands the second summerasault kick"now eat this!"Arashi then piledrives the man head first into the ground killing him.

Last edited by arashi on Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
arashi
arashi
Chunin

Back to top Go down

training time!!!or not??? the new jutsu (finished) Empty re:training time!!!or not??? the new jutsu(end)

Post  arashi Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:23 am

Several minutes later you see the yakuza hideout on fire and Arashi carrying the dead boys body.Arashi then brings the boys body into a forest.Arashi then burries the kids body "I told you not to come, but it's to late now" Arashi then starts to give his goodbyes to the child who saved his life. Arashi then starts to leave the grave "I think you could've been a great ninja."Arashi then starts to head back to the hidden leaf village.
arashi
arashi
Chunin

Back to top Go down

training time!!!or not??? the new jutsu (finished) Empty Re: training time!!!or not??? the new jutsu (finished)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down