Life of a Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

reminiscent pass,the sword of waves

Go down

reminiscent pass,the sword of waves Empty reminiscent pass,the sword of waves

Post  arashi Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:05 am

"There once was a sword" an old man starts telling a young Arashi about a weapon."A sword?" Arashi widens his eyes and persist the old man to tell him about this sword."Well this sword isn't any ordinary sword, this weapon is not made of steel but it's made of water instead it is called the sword of waves."the old man draws the young Arashi a picture of the sword."A sword made of water that sounds so stupid everybody knows swords can't be made of water,granfather I think your going crazy."Arashi's interest in the sword disappears in a flash."Crazy you say? well I have been living for quite some time maybe my memory is playing tricks on me."Arashi's grandfather begins to laugh at what he has said." "Granfather your so weird"Arashi begins to question his granfathers memory as well."Okay then that was enough talking now lets begin your taijutsu training." Arashi's grandfather gets up and starts to walk into the clan dojo."But grandfather I hate taijutsu" Arashi begins to follow his neglectingly into the dojo as well.
arashi
arashi
Chunin

Back to top Go down

reminiscent pass,the sword of waves Empty Re:reminiscent pass,the sword of waves

Post  arashi Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:28 pm

Arashi wakes up from his dream and gets out of bed and dresses himself and packs his ninja equipment for an unkown reason.Arashi then proceeds to get out of his house and starts to walk towards the village gates."The moon is bright and their is nobody on the streets"Arashi says to himself as he walks ou the village gate."The sword is called the sword of waves"Arashi begins to remember something from his past.Arashi then begins to smile and looks up at the sky "the sword of waves?how stupid."
arashi
arashi
Chunin

Back to top Go down

reminiscent pass,the sword of waves Empty Re:reminiscent pass,the sword of waves

Post  arashi Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:29 pm

"Eat this!"a young Arashi throws a punch at his grandfather.Arashi's grandfather parries the attack and then grabs Arashi from the collar and slams him on the ground "ha boy! if you want to beat your poor old grandfather you have to try harder than that!"Arashi's grandfather then proceeds to stomp his foot into Arashi's chest."Get off me!" Arashi escapes his grandfather and gets into a fighting stance."You really aren't that good at the taijutsu are you? maybe we should stop training you before you hurt yourself" Arashi's grandfather starts to taunt him."Shut up! dont treat me like a child" Arashi runs at his grandfather and starts to attack.Daytime finally comes and Arashi wakes up from his dream he gets up and says something to himself "not good in taijutsu? pah! I guess he was right." Arashi the begins his travel again.
arashi
arashi
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  arashi Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:50 pm

Arashi begins walking up a hill and his pushing branches out of the way "I see the top"Arashi begins to run through the branches and makes it to the top of the hill."Finally I'm here in sailor country"Arashi then looks at the view and you see a vast ocean and a dock with many ships and people."Well well it's a boy how unlucky for you" one of three bandits behind Arashi pulls out a sword and aim it's at Arashi."Now boy give us evrything you have or die" one of the bandits starts to get closer at Arashi."Leave me alone unless you want to die" Arashi then turns around and faces the bandits and smirks."you kill us?ha!, dont make me laugh!" one of the badits runs at Arashi and attacks him.Arashi spins arounds to dodge the sword and then he does a spinning kick at his enemy which cause the bandit to roll down the hill."WHY you!"one of the bandits throws a punch atArashi but Arashi ducks it and uppercutts the bandit then Arashi grabs the bandit and throws him into the other bandit which causes them to rull off the hill as well.Arashi then uses the body flicker technique and goes down the hill where the bandits are"now before you die tell me do you bandits know anything about the sword of waves"Arashi then pulls out one of his kunai and points it at them."hey we're not bandits we're pirates!"one of the pirates gets up and critisizes Arashi."Pirates you say? so that means you have a ship" Arashi puts away his kunai and crosses his arms."Yeah we do why do you care?"one of the bandits speaks out to Arashi."I want you to take me somewhere"Arashi replies to the pirates."No!what do you think we do give free rides!" the third pirate now speaks to Arashi."No then I guess there is no reason to keep you guys alive"Arashi pulls out his kunai again."No no wait okay we will take you anywhere you want to go!" the pirates start to plead with Arashi."Good then"Arashi puts back his kunai in his holster again."Yes we will, but first hah!"the pirate throws a smokebomb and the pirates escape."Ofcourse this was going to happen"Arashi lets the pirates escape and he starts to walk towards the dock.
arashi
arashi
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  arashi Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:24 am

As Arashi walks through the dock he starts to remember something from his past."You really aren't the good at taijutsu for sure we'll have to train you in something else I guess" Arashi's grandfather starts to bandage Arashi's wounds from training."Well what else is there I'm good at ninjutsu already and I hate genjutsu the only thing thats left is taijutsu and I suck at it!" Arashi begins to get flustered at his inability to use taijutsu."Thats where your'e wrong my boy,theres something else.Arashi's grandfather starts to walk towards a cabinent and takes out a chest."whats inside the chest?"Arashi begins to get exited and hurries his grandfather to open the chest."Okay okay dont rush me,now what we will be teaching you now instead taijutsu is kenjutsu" Arashi's grandfather opens the chest and a sword can be seen.Arashi stops his reminiscen and stops in front of a bar "I guess this is the place, black sails bar." Arashi then proceeds to go into the bar.
arashi
arashi
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  arashi Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:53 am

As Arashi enters the bar everybody starts to stare at him, Arashi walks up to the bartender and asks him some questions."Hey do you know how I can get a ship around here." Arashi looks to his sides and notices that people are still looking at him."Well the only ships here are the ships of pirates you should ask one of them." The bartender serves one of the customers."What do you need a ship for boy?" a HUGe pirate walks up to Arashi."I'm looking for something and I need a ship to find it." Arashi turns around and faces the pirate."Really? what is this thing you need a ship for to find it." The other pirates start to become intersested in what Arashi has to say."I'm looking for the sword of waves have you heard of it?" Arashi starts to pull something from his bag."Ha! the sworrd of waves you say nobody can find that thing it's somewhere in the bottom of the ocean you can only find it if you have thye map and thats lost too."the other pirates begin to life and start and lose interest in what Arashi says."Yes I know that thats why I have the map ight here" Arashi pulls out the map from his bag.The pirates then become quiet and stare at arashi."see now you can give me a ride in your ship."All of sudden the pirates start to attack Arashi and try to take the map away from him.Arashi then starts to fight back and is ready to kill one of the pirates but then all of sudden one a person in a cloak throws a smokebomb and grabs Arashi by the arm and Arashi is forced to follow.

Last edited by arashi on Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
arashi
arashi
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  arashi Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:34 pm

As Arashi starts to follow the cloaked person that saved him and as he is running he begins to remember something from his past.You see a young Arashi running through a forest with a sword on his back."huh there he is! eat this!" Arashi begins to fight a man with a sword.Arashi thrusts his sword at his enemy.Arashi's enemy parries the attack and counters with an upward slash."Damn!" Arashi blocks the attack and flips backwards and jumps at his enemy and slashes at his opponent."Good." Arashi's enemy starts to smirk as he jumps backwards to dodge Arashi's attack."Okay that is enough for now" the man sheathes his sword and starts to walk away."Aw c'mon can we keep going? I was going to beat you this time sensei." Arashi begins to follow his sensei and tries to urge him to fight."Beat me you say! you sound so confident for a person who hasn't landed one hit on me" Arashi's sensei begins to laugh at his student."We will start again tommorow right now we to go see your grandfather."Arashi then becomes mad that his training was stopped"fine fine but tommorow I promise you that I will beat you."Arashi stops his reminescing and finnaly gets to a safe place where the pirates couldn't find "thank you for saving me but I didn't need your help" Arashi begins to walk away from the person in the cloak
arashi
arashi
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  arashi Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:10 am

Arashi begins to walk away from the cloaked person."Wait! I thought you needed a ship" the cloaked figure takes off their hood and it's revealed that it's a girl."Yes I do need a ship why do you have one?" Arashi stops walking away from the girl and begins to get interested in what she has to say."Well I dont I have a ship but I know somebody who does and he will gladly give you a ride." the girl then makes Arashi follow her towards the person who has the ship."What is your name anyway? I should atleast know your name?" Arashi urges the girl to tell him her name."MY name is Hana crystal eyes." Hana keeps walking and looks around to check if anibody is around."Hana crystal eyes what kind of name is that?" Arashi begins to say to himself."where here" Hana stops infront of a rundown house."This is the place? not what I expected" Arashi begins to enter the house.
arashi
arashi
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  arashi Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:47 pm

As Arashi enters the house he reaches for a kunai "just incase this is a trap I will be ready" Arashi says to himself as he follows Hana through the house."This is it" Hana stops in front of a room and then opens the door.Arashi enters the room and notices people he seen before "these guys" Arashi says to himself while putting back his kunai.One of the men turn around and its one of the pirates that tried to mug Arashi earlier."You! why are you here!" the pirate takes out his sword."I dont know Arashi replies back at the pirate and begins to leave."No wait,you can't leave yet" Hana grabs Arashi and makes him take a seat."Just wait here" Hana leaves and goes in a different room.the three pirates begin to stare at Arashi and Arashi begins to stare at the pirates back.A few minutes pass and Arashi begins to get restless of waiting "I'm leaving I have no time for this!" Arashi begins to leave but then the door that Hana went into opens."So this is the boy" A man with a scar running down his face and a tatoo of a snake on his kneck comes out of the room with Hana."Yes he is" Hana replies to the man with the scar. "Not what I expected, I guess it doesn't matter, boy come the captain will see you now!" The man then steps aside from the door and waits for Arashi to enter. "Captain, well I guess this wasn't a waste of time after all." Arashi begins to enter the room and wonders who this captain is.
arashi
arashi
Chunin

Back to top Go down

reminiscent pass,the sword of waves Empty Re: reminiscent pass,the sword of waves

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum