Life of a Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minato's House (Me And Daniwa Only :D))

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Minato's House (Me And Daniwa Only :D)) Empty Minato's House (Me And Daniwa Only :D))

Post  Yondaime Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:26 pm

Minato exited the Hospital feeling refreshed and cheerfull and ready for anything. He examined his chest noting the scar across it, A grim reminder of how dangerous a shinobi's life could be. He still a wave of affection for Daniwa ever since she kissed his head. He smiles thinking about it. He returns to his home, which is just the way he left it. He enters the living room and sits down on a comfy chair, He is glad to be at home again, with no dangerous Shinobi stuff to do.
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Minato's House (Me And Daniwa Only :D)) Empty Re: Minato's House (Me And Daniwa Only :D))

Post  Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:30 pm

"So this is your home?" he heard a familiar voice in his kitchen. "It's a little sloppy but at the same time...organized. How does that even begin to make sense?" She backed out of his kitchen and flipped clumsily over his couch and onto Minato. Her legs were dangling over the top of the couch and her back rested in his lap. She looked at him with a dopey look. "Hello there."

Back to top Go down

Minato's House (Me And Daniwa Only :D)) Empty Re: Minato's House (Me And Daniwa Only :D))

Post  Yondaime Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:33 pm

Minato smiled and chuckled as Daniwa fell on to his lap. "Hello there Daniwa-San, Um..How long have been in my kitchen?". He was trying to talk to her without staring at her chest. "WHat brings you here? I mean its nice that you came here and everything...". Minato couldnt really think of what to say
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:36 pm

"Um...ever since I heard you were being let out this afternoon. You have a nice place. Very comfortable and homey. It must be a nice thing...you know, to come home to this. It is so heart warming. Something to set your mind to on a mission. Oh um...sorry." she climbed off of him and sat beside him while hugging a soft pillow.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:38 pm

Minato smiled and patted her shoulder, "well thank you for visiting me Very Happy it was a nice suprise". Minato leaned back a bit into the chair getting as comfy as possible. "Dont you think this is great? Just sitting here in a comfy chair. Without any worries?".
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:42 pm

"I guess so. I don't have a couch. Maybe I should get one...nah. Too much furniture bugs me. I'll just come to you when I feel like sitting on a couch. Smile Oh-also. I filled your fridge. Do you eat at all? There was only peanut butter in there. Suspect How often do you eat?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:57 pm

Minato was puzzled, "well...Thanks....There was tons of food in ther before and besides I dont like peanut butter, so I dont know why its there, And for the record Ido eat". Minato stood and grabbed another soft pillow. He places on back and leans back, smiling as his relaxing became much more comfy
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:03 pm

She looked at him and couldn't help but ask, "How old are you? Seriously. If Master Tohru says such a thing...you must still be a teen. But I'm almost 30 so..." she looked him over to try and determine his age. He looked young and acted mature so it was hard to tell.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:09 pm

Minato chuckled at her question "Forget what the old guy says". Minato looked at Daniwa, She didnt look 30, she looked like she 24. Minato smiled at her. " I am 19 years old. A 19 year old Jounin". Minato looked at Daniwa wondering what her response would be
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:13 pm

"19 you say? You look it. I'm a good 10 years older. 29 and soon to be 30. I'm not old but not young. I'm hitting mid. point I would say. And...I can't possibly be as beautiful as you say. No, not at my age. There's got to be better looking woman. I'm paler than a ghost like Master Tohru says."

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:17 pm

Minato rubbed the back of his head nervously. "Its doesnt matter what he says. Or what anyone else says. In my eyes you are the most beautiful woman ever, there is no one more beautiful then you". Minato blushes realising he confessed his feelings for her once more
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:23 pm

She examined her fingernails with a casual expression seeing as some of the scales had finally fallen off. She did this as he spoke and after taking the rest of the scales off of her fingernails and shoving them into her pocket, she said, "You need a girlfriend Minato."

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:26 pm

Minato was a little shocked at what he heard. "Er...Why would you say that?". Minato was a little nervous at what she might say. Minato thought back to his past. The one girl who loved him...Was killed brutally...Maybe this put him off having anohter one? Or maybe he just wasnt ready yet. Anyway minato wondered where this was going
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:32 pm

"Well a kid your age should have someone they want to commit their life to for the future or to fill a hole in their heart. It helps you experience romantic things in life that only come when you try hard enough to earn what is rightfully yours. I on the other hand, don't need or want it. I might kill him with my bad luck." T_T

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:37 pm

Minato looked at her, he thinks about her bad luck for a moment. "Im pretty sure you wouldnt kill him. For all you know he could survive no matter what happens". Minato walks over to the fridge and pulls out 2 beers. He offers one to Daniwa And then opens his own, He takes a small swig.
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:42 pm

"Uh...I think I'll pass on that offer." she pushed it out of her face and felt sleepy. It was 7pm already. She grumbled but rested her head on his shoulder sleepily. "I have mints for after you drink that. I'm not sure anymore of which makes your breath worse. Beer or cigarettes. Hard to tell really." she yawned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:48 pm

Minato nodded and put the beer on the side. He takes another drink from his beer. He feels relaxed, more then usual, knowing that he woudnt have a mission or anything dangerous to do for a while was great. He sighed, knowing that this wouldnt last, and he would eventually have to do a mission. "Im pretty sure cigarettes do worse to your breath then beer". Minato yawns he was also feeling tired.
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:52 pm

"Ugh-not with you breathing on me like that." she hid her face in his chest and shoved a mint between his lips. "Your breath wreaks Minato. If I didn't know you I'd say you were a sleezy drunk." she mumbled as she fell asleep. Soon he could only feel her heavily breathing as she slept.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:55 pm

Minato scowled slightly, "A sleezy Drunk?!, This is the first beer Ive had in while, whatever". He sucks on the mint for a while and then swallows it , Minato feels his eyes drooping, He tries to awake for no apparent reason. However he soon drifts to sleep, all that could be heard in the house was Minato and Daniwa's breathing
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:01 pm

sunny
Daniwa woke up cuddled beneath Minato for what she believed was his warmth. She blushed a lot and yawned helplessly still rather cozy. She didn't want to get up. She knew sleeping in wasn't her style so she sat up and laid him down on the other side of the couch.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:06 pm

afro

Minato woke feeling very cosy and warm. He opened his eyes and yawned deeply, he streches his arms and rubs sleep from his eyes. He looks over and see's Daniwa. "Good Morning Daniwa-San. I trust you slept well?". Minato heads to the fridge and getsm out a box of cereal, he pours a bowl and adds milk. He sits at a nearby table and eats. "If you want some cereal go ahead, theres plenty"
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:20 pm

"Oh um....thank you." she joined him at the table. She ate a small serving not really having an appetite and asked, "Do you have a brush I can use? My hair is a mess." Her hair was staticy and standing from rubbing against his shirt last night.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:24 pm

Minato put his spoon down and while still chewing, nodded. he disappears into his room and then returns with a brush, He swallows his breakfast and hands Daniwa the brush. "here ya go". He then sits down an continues to eat his cereal with much enjoyment.
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:11 pm

She brushed her hair. The mess slowly returned to it's elegant flow and she looked to see which room he had gotten it from so that she could put it away so he could finish eating. She went upstairs to his room and left it on his bed. She slowly came back down stairs.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:16 pm

Minato had finished eating, he wipes his mouth and picks up the bowl, he places it on the side next to the sink, He'll get to washing it later, waaaay later. He then looks out the window, seeing that the weather was great, nice and sunny. He then moves away from the window and sits down on the comfy chair.
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum