Life of a Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Carnival (Me And Her I guess))

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Carnival (Me And Her I guess)) Empty The Carnival (Me And Her I guess))

Post  Yondaime Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:36 pm

Minato stands in the center of the carnival, waiting for Daniwa to catch up with him, Hopefully she'll listen before she cuts him. Minato chuckles to himself, at her possible reaction to being tricked. "She needs to loosen up and have some fun"
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

The Carnival (Me And Her I guess)) Empty Re: The Carnival (Me And Her I guess))

Post  Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:40 pm

She tossed her butterknife aiming for his head but it popped the balloons beside his face. She grumbled and realized where she was. She frowned and looked at Minato.

"Why did you lead me here? What makes you think I'll stay or won't just walk away from all of this non-sense?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:41 pm

Minato smiled, "I lead you here, because you need to loosen up, forget about the chores and training and missions, You need to some fun once in a while, So thats why me and you are gonna stay here and having a ton of fun".
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:56 pm

She crossed her arms grumpily while avoiding his cheerful gaze. She still wasn't used to the outdoors from being locked up and felt uneasy around such big crowds such as the one she stood amongst now. She looked more like a frightened child by the way she stared at the ground.

"I-don't want to be here..." No

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:58 pm

Minato looked at her, he sensed her fear, He puts am arm around her , "Dont worry, There's nothing to be afraid of, I am here with you, so nothing will happen to you, you are safe". Minato stops and waits for her to calm down
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:02 pm

She took a few deep breaths and nodded her head. She slowly edged her way out of the crowd and over to a bench. She sat down and looked up at the rides there were all over. There was a ferris wheel and she loved those when she was younger so she sort of gazed at it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:10 pm

Minato followed her and sat down next her. He looks at the ferris wheel. "You...er, Wanna take a ride on that>, because we can, if you wish, We have all day to spend here". Minato smiles and stands up, He offers a hand to her so they can carry on,
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:18 pm

She took his hand gratefully and followed him to the ferris wheel. She liked being able to see the country from up above. She hoped that their cart would stop at the very top so that they were the most elevated. It would catch them a good breeze and excellent view.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:21 pm

Minato smiled and leaned back, enjoying the slow and somewhat peacefull movment of the wheel. He looks over at Daniwa, she seems to be enjoying her self. Their cart stops atthe very top, giving them an excellent view of the world around them. Minato looks around in awe at the great view. "See? I told you everything would be fine"
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:29 pm

Daniwa seemed at peace with a charming smile across her face. She was relaxed and calm at the position they were in. Highest on the wheel and looking down at the land of Konoha. She stood up out of her seat and leaned over the cart they sat in.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:32 pm

Minato looked to his left, observing the world from above, It is certainly a nice view. Minato smiles at Daniwa upon seeing her lean over the cart. "Be carefull Daniwa-Chan, I dont want you to fall". The cart starts to move again, its slowly heads back down.
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:43 pm

Daniwa grumbled seeing it was over and trudged out miserably. She disliked the end of rides. Her mood changed when she caught a glimpse of candy on the other side of the ferris wheel. She took off to the food stand to see what candy they had.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:44 pm

Minato laughs a she speeds off to the food stall. He slowly follows her there. He stops at the stall and looks around at the stuff on display. "Hey Daniwa-Chan? Buy what you want its on me". Minato gets his wallet out and gets some money ready
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:49 pm

She pointed at a ginormous lollipop for the man to give her. She quickly unwrapped it once he handed it to her and somehow fit it into her mouth. She drooled while her tongue took in the glorious flavors of the candy. It was a sour cherry lollipop that had funny swirls on it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:52 pm

Minato smiled at her while she enjoyed the candy goodness. He pays for her lolly, He then buys for himself, a huge lollipop, which is orange in color with white swirls on it. He puts it in his mouth, and enjoys the sweet tangy ornage flavor. He pays for his, "SO Daniwa-Chan, Where shall we go next?"
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:57 pm

Daniwa continued to drool and her attention was caught by tea cups. She pointed excitedly at them and ran over to get on line. She waited impatiently while drooling onto the ground still savoring the delectable goodness of the candy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:59 pm

Minato smiled and followed her to the tea cups, He somehow eats his whole lolli in one bite. He then waits in line for said ride. There turn is finally here. Minato steps into a cup and sits down comfortably he then beckons Daniwa in to the cup
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:02 pm

Daniwa climbed in excitedly and once the ride started she turned the wheel hard. They were going so fast that everything was a blurr to Minato. Daniwa had gone dizzy as soon as she started but from the way she spun it, the tea cup just would not stop.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:05 pm

Minato was getting super dizzy right now. He cant see anything as it just a blur. He begins to feel sick. He keeps his lunch, incase he spoils it for Daniwa. He leans back and tries not to upchuck. The feeling however got worse. He was gonna be sick, And he hoped Daniwa figured that out.
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:13 pm

Daniwa could not take it anymore and threw herself up and over the tea cup and onto the pavement. She swayed dizzily and the man turned the ride off before it hurt her. He ran to Daniwa's side and checked her to see if she was bleeding.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:15 pm

Minato staggered off the ride and vomited heavily into a nearby trash can. He felt terrible once it was over, but better out then in. He see's Daniwa injured and on the floor. He runs over and check her to see if shes ok. "Daniwa-Chan? Are you ok?"
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:26 pm

She was rubbing her head. "Yeah. I'm good. What about you? You look rather pale." She reached out and touched his face. "Did you get sick? You don't smell too great." She unpocketed her mints and forced one between his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:29 pm

Minato eats the mint and sucks on it. "I was sick, In that trash can over there....But no big deal". Minato helps Daniwa to her feet. He swallows the mint. His breath now minty fresh. "So where do you want to go next?".
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:34 pm

"I'm gonna go sit down." she held her arms around her tummy feeling woozy. She had lost her lollipop on the ride after she fell out of the tea cup. "You can go on without me. I need a break." She went to a bench and sat down. She leaned back on it and closed her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:36 pm

Minato sits down next to her. He waits patiently for her to feel better. "Id rather you be with me If I go on ahead". Minato suddenly wretches and runs to another trash can and vomits heavily. Minato does so another 3 times. Those tea cups didnt agree with him
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum