Life of a Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learning Kage Bunshin No Jutsu (Finished)

Go down

Learning Kage Bunshin No Jutsu (Finished) Empty Learning Kage Bunshin No Jutsu (Finished)

Post  James Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:40 pm

James woke up and grabed something to eat. He was thinking about how he only knew the basic Bunshin jutsu and decided to learn the Kage Bunshin No Jutsu. It is a stronger clone jutsu that he can use. But before he can learn it he went to find the scroll for it. He went to the shop to see if they had an extra scroll for him to borrow.

"Do you have a Kage Bunshin No Jutsu scroll?" he asked the stores clerk. "Hold on I'll look." anwsered the clerk as he went into the back of the store to look. James waited there quietly for the clerk to return. Once he returned he did happen to find the scroll. "Here you go." said the Clerk as he gave James the scroll. He took the scroll and went to an open field to train in.

Well since I already Know the Bunshin Jutsu why don't I practice that for a while. He thought to himself. He focused for a sec to gather his chakra then said "Bunshin No jutsu." He was able to make a handfull of good clones. OK that looks pretty good but I should probally try to make some more clones before trying the Kage Bunshin No Jutsu. James thought to himself.

He tryed to focus his chakra again trying to get ten perfect clones. "Bunshin No Jutsu." He said again producing eight perfect clones and two were slightly off. He decided he would still need a little more training with this before trying to attempt the Kage Bunshin No jutsu. He started to focus his chakra again but this time he was also thinging about himslef to see if that would help make more clones.

"Bunshin No Jutsu." He said a last time seeing that he made eleven perfect clones. Now that is good work. Before I try the Kage Bunshin No Jutsu I should probally work on shadow muniplation. James thought to himself. He focused on his shadow to study it all he could to try and learn how he could use it. He gathered his chakra one last time and said"Kage Bunshin No Jutsu." His attempt to make a clone failed though. He was tired from the training and decided to take a break.

James went back to his house to grab some food. Man this is tough learning a jutsu on my own he thought. He sat down and ate a meal of fish and bread. He happy that he would finally was getting close to learning a better clone jutsu. Once he was done eating he took a quick power nap to regain his energy. Once he woke up headed back out to the field.

At the field James started to stretch a little bit still feeling a little sleepy. When he felt fully awake he started to focus his chakra again. "Kage Bunshin No Jutsu." Said James as he was able to make a clone but the problem was it was only a shadow and not solid. Man how am I going to fix this problem. He thought to himself. Then he had an idea.

He went back to his house and grabbed a mirror. He thought that being able to look at himself it might help him shape the clone better. He focused his chakra getting ready to try again. "Kage bunshin No Jutsu." he said this time making a clone that was solid. He was happy but wasn't done training because he had only made one and needs to be able to make several.

This time with out the mirror he focused on himself. Once he was focused on himslef he started to gather chakra around his body to get ready for another attempt at the jutsu. after a few mins of focusing he thought he was ready and said "Kage Bunshin No Jutsu." He was able to make three perfect clones. He was happy because he had master the jutsu.

When he was done he went to the market to buy some dinner. He gathered some fruits and veggies to eat. He didn't need to get any meat because he still had some more at home. Once he got home he had a dinner of chicken, rice, peas, and oranges. After he was done eating he was tired from the days training and went to bed knowing that some more training would be coming soon.

Name: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, "Shadow Clone Technique",
Type: B-rank, Supplementary
Effect: age Bunshin is a Jounin level Ninjutsu technique. When Naruto stole the scroll of seals, he learned this technique as well. The normal Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja that lacks any substance. The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja\'s chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. This makes Kage Bunshin an excellent training method if the ninja has the chakra capacity and stamina to maintain the Kage Bunshins for an extended period of time. This allows the ninja to essentially reduce the time it takes to train and learn with each clone added. This is especially true when used with Tajuu Kage Bunshin.
Skill: Ninjutsu
James
James
Jounin

Back to top Go down