Life of a Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minato's Personal Task ((Me Only))

Go down

Minato's Personal Task ((Me Only)) Empty Minato's Personal Task ((Me Only))

Post  Yondaime Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:57 pm

Minato arrived at his house. He packs a few supplys, Kunai, food. He leaves a note for Daniwa on the counter saying he will be one for a month. He exits his house and procedes to the Wind country. As that is the location of the person is looking for. He walks at a brisk pace, being cautious about the world around him, Many people wanted him dead. He arrives in the country a hour later. He enters the Sand Village, He walks into a pub. The place goes silent. And everyone stares at him. He wlks over to the bar. "Im looking for These people". The bartender scratches his head. "Can you be more specific?". Minato sighs impatiently. "ya know the massacre in the small village a few miles west of here?. There was only one survivor....Me".

The bartender looks at hi in shock..."Then your...your..". Minato finishes his setence. "Silent As The Forest...Yes...I am".
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Minato's Personal Task ((Me Only)) Empty Re: Minato's Personal Task ((Me Only))

Post  Yondaime Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:10 pm

Several Shinobi stand from theree seats with all manner of weapons drawn, They inch slowly towards Minato. Minato smiles and laughs. "You really think that you can take me on?". One of the men nods and charges at him, Minato swifly pulls a kunai out, he jams it into the mans shoulder, causing his sword to fall with a clunk. The others back away slightly. Minato throws a kunai at one of the mens head, It hits with a sickening sound. He slumps to the ground,dead. The other flee, Minato walks to the man who was disarmed, He hoits him up by his neck, "Your gonna tell me, Where the rest of you are. There hideout, How many of them,...And how I can kill them". The man laughs and spits in his face. "You can never kill us all". Minato growls at him and kills him. He drops the body and as if nothing happened, Walks over to the Bartender, "Got a room I can rent?". He nods and gives him a key. Minato smiles and heads up to his room. He lays on the bed and rifts into an untroubled sleep
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:59 am

Minato wakes up feeling refreshed and ready to go. He exits his room and steps down to the 1st floor. He walks over to the bar, 2 men however tried to stop him, One of them had his neck broken, and the other one was thrown out of a window. Minato hands a bag of coins to the Bartender, "For the room...And Window". The bartender takes the money. "So you want to kill every member, Of The Blood Army?". Minato nods "Yeah...I owe them something". "Well, There base is to the east of here, A cave, Enter the ave and turn right, You'll find a huge place full of them, There is 150 members, You kill 4 of them". Minato nods and leaves the pub. "Only 146 more to kill".
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:11 pm

Minato exits the village, he ignores the stares and whispers of the people around him, one unfortunate tried to pick Minato's pocket, So Minato breaks the mans fingers, and continues on his way. He is walking east, everything was going fine, no noe had tried to ambush him, or pick his pocket, or cause him any annoyance. he walks at a brisk pace, heading east like he was told to. Suddenly, his vision blurred, he turns to see a small dart stuck in his neck, He clumsily pulls the dart from his neck. He stumbles around, His sense of direction failing him, He spots 2 cloaked figures moving towards him, No doubt members of the blood army. He feels a pair of rough arms, pick him up and then a fist slam hard into his gut, He grunts in pain, coughing. He feels himself being moved somewhere, possibly into the cave?. He arrives at the location where he was been taken, His vision clears up slightly, his gut still hurting. He looks around the area, Its definatly a cave, With several more cloaked figures walking around. This was definatly The Blood Army base. Minato was propped up against a chair.

A figure without a cloak shows up, He was clearly there leader. He stares at Minato, "Well Well, Who would have thought that you were still alive...Silent As The Forest...I thought you were dead...Along with that....bratty piece of shit you called a sqaudmate". Minato's eyes burn with rage, he charges at the man with the intent of killing him, However, he falls to the ground and gasps in pain, One of the men had stabbed his shoulder with a kunai, The leader laughs, He walks over and kicks Minato hard on the nose, shattering it, and making blood splatter the floor, Minato roars, and stays on the ground. "Take him to the Torture Room...".

Minato is roughly picked up and dragged to the torture room, His arms are shackled above his head, His nose broken and bleeding, Minato silenly, awaits his fate
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:33 pm

The door creaked open, and the leader steps in with a knife in his hand, He kicks the foot, which then slams shut with a loud boom. Minato looks into the mans eyes, Blood drips into his mouth, instead of swallowing it, he keeps it in his mouth, The leader walks in, "hahahahaha, I didnt think you would be this easy to capture,". Minato watches his movements in silence, The Leader walks up close to him his face barely an inch away from Minato's, Minato smiles and spit blood in his face, The leader steps back growling, Minato laughs despite being in the wrong postion to do so. The leader angrily punches him in the gut twice, sending a small wave of blood from Minato's mouth."Now Then...You torture begins now...Try not to die too soon". He then steps foward and plunges the knife into Minato's good shoulder and twists the blade, Mianto screams, The leader grins. Minato's breathing is heavy. He is pain right now. The leader then punches him, in the face, the chest and the stomach, Leaving Minato winded. The leader then unshackles Minato's left arm. "Lets see if you can cope with this". He grabs his arm and twists firmly left right left right, The pulls hardly. A loud snapping sound is heard, and quickly blocked out from Minato's screams. His arm now hangs uselessly at his side. The leader laughs his head off, and leaves
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:37 pm

Minato finally calms himself down, He takes a deep breath, Ignoring the searing pain in his arm, He waits for The Leader to return. After a few hours he does, ready to continue Minato's torture. Its the usual stuff, A few punches to the gut, A few cuts with a knife, Minato looks in to his eyes, despite the pain, They were full of hate, The leader Unshackles Minato's good arm, Minato quickly grabs a kunai, and throws it high up in the air, The leader laughs at this, And procedes to Break Minato's Other arm, Minato hisses and grits his teeth, The leader is about to stab him, But the kunai falls, and Minato catches it, And grips it firmly with his teeth, He winks at the leader, Before jerking his head left, making a deep gash across the mans chest. He exits the torture room, however 3 of TBA menare outside as he exits, He swiftly kills them both. He cautiously makes his way to a door, he looks through the key hole. What he see's shocks him. All 142 members (7 Dead, Leader Incapacitated) were in the next room. Minato backs away slowly unsure what to do next.
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:28 pm

He tastes iron, as he grips the Kunai ever tighter in his slightly trembling Jaw. He arms broken and uselessly hang by his side, Burning with pain, He blocks out the pain, It will only distract him. He takes a deep breath, And with a silent prayer, He opens the door, The moment it opens, he is met by the stares of 142 pairs of eyes. Minato trys to move an arm, He does with his left, He is able to move it as normal, But it will hurt like a Bitch, "Well Well, Looks like I've got a bit of movement,". With his left arm, He yanks the Kunai from his mouth and radys it. TBA, Look deep into his eyes, A grin spreads across Minato's face. TBA roar and charge, Only 50 of them at first. Minato leaps high in the air, He lands firmly on a man's shoulders, He then stabs the Kunai deep into his throat, Causing him to stumble backwards choking on his own blood. Not a nice way to go. He then vanishes, TBA look around in all directions confused, Suddenly some of them scream and drop dead, blood gushing in waves from there necks and chest. Minato laughs, "Is that all you got?".

Several hours have passed. Minato is stood drenched in the blood of his enemies, Only 10 BA soldiers remain, They circle him, And charge. Minato however couldnt react in time, His left arm which was fine, was shattered like glass, Minato didnt scream, He simply, delivers a swift kick to the mans jaw, Breaking it. The other 9 attack swinging all manner of weapons, One of the men even had a Kusuri-Gama. The chain is swung at Minato, He quickly grabs another man and hold him firmly in place, The chain strikes the man firmly in the chest splitting it open killing the man. Minato vanishes once more and all 9 men drop dead.

Minato reappers. "At last, My revenge is complete.". However the Leader steps out of the torture room, With murder in his eyes. Minato sighs. He walks over to the leader. A plants a kunai in his chest. "Shang And Yosaku, Say hello". The leader dies.
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:42 pm

Minato leaves the cave for good. The blood army was dead, his revebge complete. He can return home now, But first he has to stop by a hospital. He returns to the sand, and enters a hospital, He draws many shocked looks and gasps, mainly due to the condition he was in. Broken arms, deeps cuts on his chest and arms, blood dripping down. Several doctors swarm him and take him to a room, He knocked out with gas, And then the operation to fix him up begins. He awakes 2 hours later in a comfy bed. His arms wrapped heavily in bandages from the tips of his fingers to his shoulders, and are in slings. He gets dressed and leaves the hospital after thanking the doctors.

He heads home on his way to the Leaf
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum