Life of a Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Search for the Hoikyousha Birds

Go down

The Search for the Hoikyousha Birds Empty The Search for the Hoikyousha Birds

Post  Devil Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:46 pm

Rieki had left the Sand Village in search of four Hoikyousha Birds (Tenn,Flamo,Krika,and Moichi) so he could have them for the ceremony of fusion where he would fuse the four birds to create a Torkaflomi the Hoikyousha clan Spirit Bird this ceremony must be done every four years or they would lose there contract with the birds . Normally there would be a squad of 4 but do to the low numbers of the clan they could not risk it and as clan leader he had to do it him self.Rieki had been travailing for last 3 days to reach the clan's original home in the Bird Country ,Rieki had been angry and upset . "Dammit when i decided to take over the clan they didn't mention doing these dam missions and besides i already have my birds. Oh well at least i don't have do any actually real work." Rieki kept complaining until he sit up camp ." I better not sleep to long it dangerous around here.Just like I remember it ."Rieki remembered when he turned 15 he had to go Hoikyousha Shrine in the Bird Country to gain his spirit bird he was stranded here for 1 week with no food or water and only the cloths on his back. Rieki dowsed of with his memories and fell into a deep sleep.

Last edited by Devil on Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Devil
Devil
Jounin

Back to top Go down

The Search for the Hoikyousha Birds Empty Re: The Search for the Hoikyousha Birds

Post  Devil Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:37 am

Rieki awoke to find his camp was ransacked and some of his things where missing "Bloody thieves the country has really gone to ruins since the last time i was here." Rieki got up and went to a nearby river to catch a fish he caught 3 fish as he was walking to camp he saw a poor old man that looked like he was dying of starvation."Old man wake up , you look hungry here you may have my fish eat well"Rieki said and then he walked off to camp ." Four days and no birds damn it."Rieki looked up and saw Tenn bird."At least my lucks changing ."Rieki jumped in the air and used Air Push jutsu to knock the bird off balance.The bird started to fall then Rieki jumped up and caught the bird then he began to fall when he landed he decided that he needed to go to camp. Along the way to camp he picked some berries for him and the bird.As he arrived to camp he saw the some thieves with his stuff ."So your the ones who stole my stuff, Kage Bushin no Jutsu ,kick some tail ."after the thevies were soundly beaten to a pulp Rieki picked up his stuff and continued his journey.
Devil
Devil
Jounin

Back to top Go down

The Search for the Hoikyousha Birds Empty Re: The Search for the Hoikyousha Birds

Post  Devil Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:02 pm

"I better go to the mountains ,there is bound to be at least another bird there . If not ill be dammed ."Rieki said to him self as he went up the mountain.When Rieki reached the mountain top he heard a bird screech and he knew it had to be the Moichi bird due to the fact that the Moichi bird had a screech that could make your ears bleed ." This just seems to be getting better and better." He thought to him self" I better not startle it or i might lose it ".Rieki took out two cotton balls and put it in his ear's." I got i will close the birds beak with some rope but the question is how."Rieki said. " Ill use Ninpou: Doku Kiri jutsu on it."Rieki jumped up from where he was hiding and used Ninpou: Doku KIri jutsu then he garbed the bird and tied its mouth shut ."Two birds down two to go." He started to walk down the mountain when he saw a Flamo Bird being chased by some poachers after the Birds golden feathers.
Devil
Devil
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Devil Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:44 pm

"Hey you bloody poachers let the bird go."Rieki told them ."And what if we don't ? H'm what are you going to do fight us there's 4 of us and only one of you ."said on of the poachers "That could change ,Kage Bushin no Jutsu "Rieki said as he created 3 clones ."Tell you what let the bird go and this wont have to get ugly ."Rieki said as he started to make hand signs .One poacher said"Bring it"as the others charged him ."Together now" he said to his clones "Daitoppa - Great Breakthrough justu on all of them." With the force of four Daitoppa - Great Breakthrough he blew away all of the poachers "They never learn ."Rieki rushed over to the bird and cut the ropes with a kunai the bird was free but it didn't go instead the bird stayed with Rieki ."Great i caught my self another bird all i need now is the Krika bird by the swamp ."Rieki was happy all he needed was one more bird.Rieki looked up and the sun was setting"Better get back to camp ill look for the bird tomorrow . When Rieki got to his came site he put the birds into a Chakra Cage except for the Flamo bird he let the bird sleep in a tree above him . Before he went to sleep he put some berries into a dish for the birds to eat and decided that the Moichi bird would not screech anymore because it was out of danger so he took the rope around its beck off .
Devil
Devil
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Devil Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:57 pm

Rieki woke and decided that he needed something to eat so he and the Flamo bird went hunting for some food .Rieki found two rabbits and picked some fruit for the birds.After he ate breakfast he decided that he would go to the lake then visit the Hoikyousha shrine."Where is that bloody bird ,its spring here it should be at the lake ..."as Rieki was talking he saw the bird swoop over his head . He decided that he would use a spirit bird " Spirit Bird Summoning:Gentle Humming Bird's " he bite his finger and touched the ground then twelve humming birds came out of the ground " OK i want you to chase the Krika bird then the Flamo bird will catch it with its talons , ok go".The humming birds did as they were told and chased the Krika bird sure enough the Flamo caught it with its talons . After the spirits bird did there task they dispersed into chakra and disappeared into fine air " I wonder where they go after they complete there task ? " he asked him self " Oh well ". On Rieki's way to camp he passed by the Hoikyousha shrine where he saw the old man that he gave the fish to praying at the shrine . Rieki did not want to disturb the man so he sat right next to the man and started praying as well when they where done Rieki asked the old man if he had any relations to the Hoikyousha shrine and he said he was a Hoikyousha clan elder . Rieki explained that the clan had first moved to Konoha then to Hidden Sand and asked him if he would like to return with him . The man refused and said "The real Home of the Hoikyousha is here and that is where I will stay until I draw my last breath " Rieki saw a tear in the mans eye . He decided that he best leave the man but be for he left hiegave the man a fishing rod made of bamboo . Rieki said " You give a man a fish he eats for a day teach a man to fish he eats for a life time".Rieki took of he first he picked up his things at the camp site and returned to the Hidden Sand. With a piece of mind and four Hoikyousha Birds.
Devil
Devil
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down