Life of a Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission # 2 B To Leaf and back to Sand (Completed)

4 posters

Go down

Mission # 2 B To Leaf and back to Sand (Completed) Empty Mission # 2 B To Leaf and back to Sand (Completed)

Post  Middleditch Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:53 am

When out side the gate doors with Iwo next to him and with James and the girl in front of him, Kyle said "Good day for a mission aye?" Kyle looked at Iwo and told him how he agreed that James must be hitting on her to be in front with her being side by side talking. "So James how is our little traveler next to you?" Kyle said trying to embaress him.

Middleditch
Kage

https://lifeofashinobi.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Mission # 2 B To Leaf and back to Sand (Completed) Empty Re: Mission # 2 B To Leaf and back to Sand (Completed)

Post  whiteboi Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:49 pm

Iwo stared at the sky look toward the approaching dark clouds" Kyle why is it when ever you say somthing looks good it always goes bad"Iwo then slipped between james and the leag villager" Can't we just say it was rainy and quit, i mean the kazekage wont be that mad right" Iwo look torward James for an answer.
whiteboi
whiteboi
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Mission # 2 B To Leaf and back to Sand (Completed) Empty Re: Mission # 2 B To Leaf and back to Sand (Completed)

Post  James Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:07 pm

James laughed at what Iwo said. "I don't think the Kazekage or this here lady would like us to stop the mission." he anwsered. James continued to lead the way by now they were starting to enter the land of fire. This has been pretty easy so far no threats James thought to himself. Then once he started to look at the road again he tought he saw something moving. "Hey guys i think i saw something. We should move ahead with caution from now on." He said as he went next to the trader again to protect her.
James
James
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Middleditch Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:12 pm

"James I saw something too." Kyle said in agreement. "Do you think it might be the chunin?" Kyle asked looking forward to meeting the other team of chunin. Kyle saw James move next to the girl again and said "Nice James." Kyle then looked at Iwo and shook his head at the jounin's actions. "Iwo are you ready to take on the chunins? Also I can't believe your actually right about how I say things are good and they turn bad." Kyle said looking at the jounin next to him.

Middleditch
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  whiteboi Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:17 pm

Iwo looked around and faced Kyle and james " i doubt they are thatbad i mean i dont think i nedd to help in the fighting i can just stay back with r lady friend here while you two do all the hard.. i..i mean easy work" Iwo scracth the back of his head and smiled bleakly.
whiteboi
whiteboi
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:25 pm

"OK, Iwo if you want to miss out on the fun suit yourself." James said as he went to check the movement. As he was approching the spot a chunin jumped at him. James then yelled "Daitoppa" which blew the chunin back and knocked him out against a tree. He prepared himself for another attack. None came for now so he tied up the Chunin to a tree and started on the path again.

Daitoppa
Effect: Daitoppa is a Ninjutsu technique which utilizes the Wind Element. After bringing his hand to his mouth, James will blow a large blast of wind capable of leveling almost anything in its way.
Skill: Ninjutsu

Last edited by James on Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
James
James
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Middleditch Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:33 pm

Kyle saw James tie up a chunin and start to take off. "Wow where the heck is the other two chunin? James don't you think we should be worring about them." Kyle said to the jounin running to catch up to him. Then another Chunin from the hidden cloud village appeared. Kyle pulled out ten shuriken while doing a bunch of handsign then said "Reppushou- Gale Wind Palm technique" The shurkien went hurling at the chunin with emense strength. The chunin was cut on the left arm in multiple places and a cut on the inside of each thigh. "Hows that for begginers?" Kyle said to his teammates waiting for them to finish the chunin.

Reppushou - Gale Wind Palm
Element: Wind
Effect: Fuuton • Reppushou is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. After forming the needed hand seals, user will send a strong gust of wind towards his target. When acting in conjunction with another thrown weapon, the wind can increase its power and deadliness.

Middleditch
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  whiteboi Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:08 pm

Iwo was watchin the fight till he felt a sharp pain in his back, a kunai had been thrown into his lower back.Iwo the turned arround and saw a chunnin in a tree which was begining to throw more kuni.Iwo tried to dogde them but was struck by two mor in his colloar and chest. Iwo then used his bloodline to form a chain of charkra from his handand had it lash out and wrap around the ninjas leg and tugged the ninja out of the tree and looked over towards the others to see how they were doing
whiteboi
whiteboi
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:14 pm

James saw the chunin Kyle was fighting was injured pretty good. "Kyle do whatever you want with him." he said. Then James turned around and saw that Iwo was getting attacked and ran over to him. He ran over and put a kunai at the chunin's neck and dragged him to his feet over to Iwo. "Iwo are you ok. I think we have taken care of all the chunin so lets continue." James said as he reached Iwo. He started to look around one more time and didn't see anything so he started to leave and left the chunin for Iwo to do whatever he wanted to do to him.
James
James
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Middleditch Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:35 pm

Kyle heard what James said and then looked at his opponent and stared him down. The Chunin from hidden cloud created five perfect clones of himself using Bunshin no Jutsu. Kyle knew that he could easly get rid of the clones Kyle did a few hans signs and said "Soushuuha - Manipulate Advancing Blades technique." Kyle jumped at his opponent with all ten of his kunais flooting next to him. With incredable speed he shot a kunai at all of them with the all of them getting hit in their right thigh where the previous cut was just scabbing up. Now with only the real chunin left in front of him he shot the last four at him one at each limb with limited time to react he manged to block two of the kunais but got one stuck in his left bicep and his left calf. With most of the opponents major muscles struck with rather his shuriken or kunai Kyle ran up next to him while doing a few hand signs and yelled "Suirou no Jutsu- Water prison" catching the opponent in a sphere of water. "James what do you want me to do with him?" Kyle asked as he stood with his hand in the prison holding it together.

Soushuuha - Manipulate Advancing Blades
Element: Wind
Effect: This technique allows the user to hover multiple kunai in the air while he approaches a target. The technique allows a ninja to unleash a torrent of kunai much more quickly than if each was thrown individually.

Suirou no Jutsu- Water prison
Effect: Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to imprison an opponent. The ninja forms the necessary hand seals, which causes the water to form around the target into a spherical prison, which only allows for limited movement. The ninja must keep their body touching the water prison to maintain its existence. If the contact is broken, the water falls away and their target is released. When combined with a bunshin technique, the ninja can imprison their target but still allow for a clone to attack others nearby

Middleditch
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  whiteboi Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:41 pm

Iwo tried to wipe his own blood from his hands and looked at the captured ninja and picked up a hand full of smal peblesand walked over to the ninja and aimed his fist at his leg leg and performed the Arm gun justsu fired a barage of pebbles ,tearing off his leg completely and walked away" I think we're even"

Arm gun justsu
B
Wind
while holing any projectile the user is able to use the power of the element of wind is able to shoot that projectile 100 yards
small item 1/4 charkra(rocks,etc.)
Med. item 1/2 charkra(swords,etc.)
large item 3/4 charkra(people,boulders,etc.)
whiteboi
whiteboi
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:45 pm

James heard Kyle and turned toward him. "Kyle i guess we can take this ninja back as a prisoner. The other we will take to the leaf village and leave them there." he said anwsering Kyle. After that he turned to Iwo "Lets go Iwo time to get to the village hidden in the Leaf." James headed off in front of them with the trader asking if she was ok.
James
James
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Middleditch Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:50 pm

Kyle released the jutsu and then grabbed the chunin and knocked him unconscious. "Well I guess I'll carry him to the leaf village and drop him off there." Kyle said throwing the chunin over his shoulder. He started to walk towards the village with the others. After a hour or two they finally reached the leaf villages gate. "Okay James we made it now what do we do?" Kyle asked.

Middleditch
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  whiteboi Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:54 pm

Iwo looked to see kyle carrying off the ninja he was fighting" Ohhhh.. ithoguht we were gonna kill them" Iwo looked over at his opponet laying in his own blood and quickly looked away " ooops"Then Iwo followed james and kyle to the village of the leaf " so wat now...do we get drunk or no???".
whiteboi
whiteboi
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:59 pm

James laughed at what Iwo said. "No drinking yet we must return to the village in the Sand with the ruby." He said as he turned to the trader. He took her inside the village and told the others to wait outside. He made sure she was safe then grabed the Ruby ore that she offered them to give to the Kazekage. Once he went outside he said "Lets go guys no we have to return the Ruby ore." So then James started to walk away.
James
James
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Middleditch Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:03 pm

"well guys I'm staying here fo a few days tell the Kazekage of my leave. I will see you all in about a week or so. Oh if he gets mad tell him its for research on the hidden leaf village since we do adopt a lot of our styles from them, my studies could help us learn more to help our village." Kyle said as he went into the hidden leaf village and waved bye to his good friends.

Middleditch
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  whiteboi Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:08 pm

Iwo pointed at kyle and then looked back too james " see we sould get drunk here and then we can go get a little tipsy". Iwo begged james to stay and drink some.
whiteboi
whiteboi
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:11 pm

James looked at Iwo. "Fine but one for the travel back to the sand village." he finally let Iwo have his way. "You lead the way to the bar."James said following Iwo.
James
James
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  whiteboi Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:58 pm

Iwo was on his 9th drink when he felt to the ground " y...you know jam..james i alsways tought ...that..kyle would..ditch us man i think he.....wat was i talkin t...to you about??" Iwo then stumbled to his feet and started to walk to the door "James pay the nice man who...gave us r drinks..p..please and th..thank you".
whiteboi
whiteboi
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:21 pm

James only drank two drinks while he watched Iwo drink nine. Then he listened to what Iwo said and laughed. He payed the man and helped Iwo leave. "OK Iwo we should start back. We are going to go slow because I don't think you can go to fast in this condition." he said laughing at Iwo. James was holding on to Iwo to make sure he didn't fall as they left the Leaf village.
James
James
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  whiteboi Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:19 pm

Iwo laughed while james was carrying him back to the wind country" Y..you know james...james james james....are we there.....i..ithink you need to sit down casue your too drunk to be flyin". Iwo fell down and vomited all over james feet. " sorry man"
whiteboi
whiteboi
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:26 pm

James was saw what Iwo did and cleaned off his shoes. "Iwo I think we are going to be alright we are almost there." He said to Iwo. They continued to walk and it took them a good part of the day before the village came in sight. "Iwo there it is. Lets get this ruby ore back to the Kazekage now." He said approaching the gate of the Sand village.
James
James
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  whiteboi Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:38 am

Iwo was felling a bit more sober as he walked through the gate" so......should we go there now or get somthing to drink" Iwo walked torward the tavern and waved to james " just take it to the kazekage i'll be there soon".
whiteboi
whiteboi
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  darkarro Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:07 pm

"There is no to I'm here. James the ruby ore please." Waiting for James to give him the ore. The kaxekage wondered where Middleditch was." Is Middleditch okay? Did he die or something"
darkarro
darkarro
Kage

http://trueninja.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down