Life of a Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission to the Hidden mist and back

2 posters

Go down

Mission to the Hidden mist and back Empty Mission to the Hidden mist and back

Post  Victory21 Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:00 pm

"I may have my work cut out for me this time. Lets just hope things, go smoothly". Jin said to himself, as he left the Sand village. He was heading for the Hidden mist but no one, had any clue. About what kind of business he had there. It was always difficult to tell, what he was thinking. Jin made his way across the Wind country's terrain, moving swiftly as he went along. After a while he found himself, in between his own country and a few others. And so he took the tress, hopping from one to the other. Always making sure that he wasn't followed. Jin activated his Shoryu eyes, scanning the area. He could see up to 5 kilometers, with his eyes.

"There doesn't seem to be anything suspicious in the distance. I better be cautious though. Something could happen at anytime". Jin then used the Shunshin jutsu in order to mask his movement. He needed to use stealth, to his advantage. If he were to succeed on his mission.
Victory21
Victory21
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Mission to the Hidden mist and back Empty Re: Mission to the Hidden mist and back

Post  Victory21 Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:49 pm

Jin were now a couple of hours away from the Hidden mist. He didn't seem to have any trouble on his journey. "Well so far so good, i need to get this done. I hope i find what I'm looking for as soon as possible". Jin kept on moving through the trees, making sure to mask his movement. "Shoryu" Jin eyes then activated and he scanned the area for another 5 kilometers, to the Hidden mist. Jin were surely getting himself in a sticky situation. But he didn't seem to mind, since he was finally getting some action. Or hopefully he will, so his journey continued to the hidden mist.

It was soon time for him to begin his mission. His journey were only the prelude to, what is to come. Jin had a smirk on his face, the whole. He heard a few interesting things about the Hidden mist before. But his visit would be a friendly visit of some sort.
Victory21
Victory21
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Mission to the Hidden mist and back Empty Mission To The Hidden Mist & Back

Post  Guest Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:59 pm

Suddenly, a very evil laughter penetrated the silent air. "Kukukuku. Well well well. What do we have here? A little Jounnin traveling all by himsssssself. Well, issssn't thissss jusssst peachy? Kukukukuku" laughed a voice full of darkness & evil.

Back to top Go down

Mission to the Hidden mist and back Empty Re: Mission to the Hidden mist and back

Post  Victory21 Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:09 pm

Jin suddenly heard a sinister voice close by. He stopped immediately and started scanning the area. His Shoryu eyes allowed him to see over great distances. Jin quickly took out a kunai and smiled. "Well what you have here is someone, who doesn't care who or what you are. Just don't get in my way". After locking onto the intruder, Jin used the kunai to mask his quick hand seals creating a Kawarimi jutsu. The kunai was sent flying in the direction of the intruder.

" So do you care to show yourself. Or is this a game of hide and seek?". Jin had a smile on his face as he said it.
Victory21
Victory21
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:13 pm

The voice merely laughed again & what looked like a long forked tongue came out of the area the kunai was thrown & caught the kunai. The tongue retreated back to where the person was & the the same kunai was thrown at twice the force.

Back to top Go down

Post  Victory21 Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:22 pm

Jin deflected the kunai. "Not bad at least now i know what must be done. I must say you have a nasty tongue". Jin then began forming a couple of hand seals "Setsunai kemuri no jutsu- Choking fumes". Then released what looked like smoke from his mouth. and hopped backwards creating some distance between the two. The choking fumes, should induce a nasty throat burn. Though it was a low level jutsu. It was also a tester of the opponents skills.

Jin then took out a scroll and call forth his Ryu senshu -dragon bow. He prepared to engage the enemy in combat. As he created some distance between them.

Last edited by Victory21 on Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Victory21
Victory21
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:25 pm

Suddenly, a snake like man appeared in a swirl of leaves. "Hello, the name issss Orochi Hyuuga. I was wondering what a ickle Jounnin isssss doing walking around here" hissed the man known as Orochi.

Back to top Go down

Post  Victory21 Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:46 pm

As the man appeared before him, Jin hopped backwards as he threw a couple of kunais. They had exploding tags attached to them and would explode ones the reach their target. As Jin created some distance between him and his opponent. He took out a couple of arrows. "Blasting impact no jutsu". Jin shoued as 3 arrows were sent flying in quick succession. Like the kuanis the arrows would also explode on impact once they touched anything.

Jin didn't care much for the man's name. to him the man seemed rather creepy but interesting.
Victory21
Victory21
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:49 pm

The man simply shook his head & disappeared in a swirl of leaves. He reappeared in front of Shinryu & looked into his eyes. "Death Viewing Jutssssu" hissed Orochi.

Name: Death Viewing Jutsu (Killing Intent)
Element: None
Description: This jutsu is used to completely stun an opponent. If the target looks into the eyes of the ninja, their mind is suddenly inflicted with their own brutal death. This results their body going into shock & being unable to move. If the target can physically injure their own body, the pain can be enough to end the paralysis.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:54 pm

(OOC: Orochi I'm giving you a warning for not having quality posts another one and you will get banned for 2-3 days. And when you post put Victorys attacks in it. Thank you.)
James
James
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down