Life of a Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teaching James Wind Style: Twin Dragon Huricane (closed)

2 posters

Go down

Teaching James Wind Style: Twin Dragon Huricane (closed) Empty Teaching James Wind Style: Twin Dragon Huricane (closed)

Post  darkarro Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:56 pm

"James the techinque I going to teach was made by me so that ninja that can't use ice could use this justu." He looked in James' eye" Use must only use this justu when nessecary, don't use a lot ot becomes uncontrollable" Darkarro looked at james then said," Now focus your chakra to your hands."

Last edited by darkarro on Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
darkarro
darkarro
Kage

http://trueninja.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Teaching James Wind Style: Twin Dragon Huricane (closed) Empty Re: Teaching James Wind Style: Twin Dragon Huricane (closed)

Post  James Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:03 pm

James bowed to the Kazekage as he came up to him. He listened to what Darkarro-sama had to say. Hmm it is a defensive jutsu intresting. I like the sound of it. He thought to himself. Once the Kazekage was done talking James started to focus chakra into his hands. As he did this his hands started to turn blue from the focused chakra.
James
James
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Teaching James Wind Style: Twin Dragon Huricane (closed) Empty Re: Teaching James Wind Style: Twin Dragon Huricane (closed)

Post  darkarro Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:48 pm

"good now use any wind justu you want. THen focus your mind on a tornado."
darkarro
darkarro
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:55 pm

James heard what the Kazekage said and picked a jutsu. "Daitoppa!" James yelled to produce the wind jutsu. The whole time he was useing the jutsu he was thinking about a tornado. He hoped that the wind jutsu would come out in the form of the tornado to finish the first part of his training. After he preformed the jutsu he waited for Darkarro-sama's response.
James
James
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  darkarro Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:01 pm

"You got one of the dragons James. Very good, but you need two to master the justu. Now I want you to focus on thw eind around us LIsten to it and tell what it says."
darkarro
darkarro
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:15 pm

James listened to what Darkarro-sama said. He listened to the wind and then heard something. "Kazekage the wind told me that I must only use this as a defensive jutsu. Also the wind told me that it will come when it is needed." he said to the Kazekage. James wondered how the wind would know when to come and when not to. He hoped that the wind would approve of him learning this jutsu.
James
James
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  darkarro Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:19 pm

"Good James now picture a dragon and a tornado." The Kazekage noticed something in the wind.
darkarro
darkarro
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:36 pm

James listened to what Darkarro-sama had to say. Ok so now while I proform the jutsu try to picture a dragon and a tornado. he thought to himself. "Daitoppa!" James yelled again preforming the wind jutsu for the 2nd time. This time though he was thinking of a dragon and a tornado. He hoped that Ddarkarro-sama would like it. Now he had to wait for the Kazekage's response.
James
James
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  darkarro Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:40 pm

"Amazing James you can use but you need to be able to use it with thinking of the tornado and the dragon. Now I will show you how to use it with the real handsigns, first think of the sand village." The kazekage knew James would be able to master this justu soon.
darkarro
darkarro
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:46 pm

After listening to what the Kazekage said he watched the Kazekage to see the hand signs. He was a quick learner and picked up the hand signs. He started to think of the sand village being attacked and become mad. He used that idea to try and perform the jutsu. After James did the handsigns he yelled "Twin Dragon Huricane!" He waited for the Kazekage to tell him how good he peformed the jutsu.
James
James
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  darkarro Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:17 pm

"Very good James your picking up the justu faster then I exspected. Now you need to focus your chakra to your hands again then do the justu." the Kazekage was suprised that James was that good.
darkarro
darkarro
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:53 pm

James was happy that he was learning the jutsu so quickly. He focused his Chakra in his hands again. This time he could feel that the chakra was a little stronger then before from his training. "Ok Kazekage now what do you want me to do?" He asked. While he waited for Darkarro-sama to anwser he thought that this jutsu is going to fit in nice with all his other jutsus.
James
James
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  darkarro Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:18 pm

"Now I want you to preform the justu like you did before."The kazekage knew James could master this justu by today.
darkarro
darkarro
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:24 pm

James was happy with the Kazekage's confindence in him. He refocused the chakra in his hand again. After doing the handsigns a 2nd time he yelled "Twin Dragon Huricane!" This time he knew the jutsu would work. Now he had to wait and see what Darkarro-sama's reaction would be.
James
James
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  darkarro Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:32 pm

"This doesn't make sense." The kazekage said to himself"Why do you only create one dragon now. Maybe its because yes of corse. James not only use your wind chakra but combine with your lighting chakra to put electricty in your wind dragons so that you use less chakra to make two but they could be more powerful and harder to control if that happens then I'll take care of that."
darkarro
darkarro
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:38 pm

James heard what the Kazekage said and thought it made since. He was focusing the chakra in his hands again. He performed the handsigns one more time. "Twin Dragon Huricane!" He yelled this time using his lighting and wind elements. He hoped this time it worked correctly but he had to wait for Darkarro-sama's response.
James
James
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  darkarro Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:45 pm

"Well this really doesn't make sense. There were two dragons but they didn't last ong maybe we need to take a break and grab something to eat."Kazekage was happy to see james could do the justu but needed more chakra."Here take this.'' the Kazekage took out a sandwhich from his bag and handed it to James.
darkarro
darkarro
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:55 pm

James was happy that the Kazekage wanted to take a break. He bowed and thanked the Kazekage for his training so far and the sandwich. James greedily ate the sandwich. When he was done with it he turned to the kazekage. "Darkarro-sama This has been good training with you so far. If you would like to continue with the training now I feel better now." He told Darkarro-sama. Then he got ready for the next portion of his training.
James
James
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  darkarro Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:08 pm

"Lets try this one more time. James I still want you to focus your lighting chakra with your wind. And I want you to aim at me with it." THe Kazekage lokked at his student and thought 'I know you will become the Kazrkage someday' THen he focused on James and watched him very carefully.
darkarro
darkarro
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:13 pm

"Ok Kazekage." James said. He focused his chakra in his hands as he did the handsigns for the jutsu. He was looking stright at Darkarro-sama when he yelled "Twin Dragon Huricane!" He made sure that he used both his wind and lighting element in the jutsu again. He was excited to see the outcome of what he just did.
James
James
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  darkarro Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:20 pm

"Ice style: Twin dragon Blizzard."Then two black dragons made of ice were created ans attacked james' Dragons. All four dragons were destroyed." Amazing one day of training made your dragons as strong as mine. Well done James you have learned and mastered the Twin Dragon Hurricane."
darkarro
darkarro
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:24 pm

James bowed to the Kazekage. "THank you Darkarro-sama for teaching me your jutsu. I'm glad we had a nice day of training." He said to the Kaze kage as he stood stright again. He waited to see if the Kazekage wanted anything more before they parted.
James
James
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  darkarro Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:41 pm

"You did great James I'm to see you have that justu. But remember this justu is only to be used in defense never offense."The kazekage looked at James then said" You made me proud today James I'm glad to see a Jounin take fighting so serously yet is somw how always smiling." Then for the first time in over 10 years the Kazekage smiled like he was happy.
darkarro
darkarro
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:47 pm

James was glad at what he had heard from the Kazekage. "Thank you again Kazekage." He said and bowed a last time. He was done for the day so he waved farewell to his Kazekage as he left. That was a nice day of training. I need to have more training like that. James thought to himself. Then once he got to his house he ate dinner and went to bed.
[End Topic]
James
James
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down