Life of a Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Hokage (Closed)

2 posters

Go down

New Hokage (Closed) Empty New Hokage (Closed)

Post  Middleditch Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:22 am

When Kyle woke up the next day he was surronded with leaf shinobi wanting to know how the hokage died and all the details about the escaping shinobi. Kyle told him all that he could about the ninja and said how the hokage died in a friendly meeting between the hokage and himself. For a second they thought Kyle could have been the assinator but then they thought how could a ninja like him take on there most precious hokage without getting a single scratch. A village meeting was called so they could declare a new hokage. Kyle was invited to help choose sense the hokage did tell him his secrets about how he ran the place and how to make the shinobi better then what they are now.

When Kyle arrived at the village meeting he only saw a few amount of shinobi. He thought it was a little odd for this little of shinobi to be coming to such a large event. When Kyle took his seat the meeting had started and the elders discussed about who they want to be the hokage and Kyle did not have much interest for him being a sand ninja so he tuned out what they were saying. Then one of the village members stood up and looked at Kyle and said "Young sand shinobi the Hokage left his secrets with you, which made us come to a conclusion that you are wise enough to become hokage but for the strength part we question. We the village council send you on a mission to find the killer of the hokage and when you come back with his dead body we will name you Hokage." The village council leader and the others left the room with only Kyle there to ponder on what he had to do.

Wow I can't believe this is happening but how can I defeat such a ninja with out more powerful techniques Kyle thought to himself as he got up from his seat. "I cannot let these people down again I will become their Hokage for I was the one who let their pasts life vanish without even a clue to help catch this villian." Kyle said to himself making a promise to the Leaf Village. "I am your Hokage!" Kyle yelled at the top of his lungs as he darted out of the room to get all his equipment to start on his journey to kill the enemy.

Last edited by Middleditch on Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Middleditch
Kage

https://lifeofashinobi.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

New Hokage (Closed) Empty Re: New Hokage (Closed)

Post  Middleditch Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:49 pm

When Kyle got to the inn he was staying at for the past few days he ran to his room. In his room he grabbed everything he would need on his journey and packed it. Kyle then made his way out thanking the inn keeper as he went out the door. He started to sprint towards the gate so he could make up some time he lost for not following him right away. When he got to the gate there was a group of shinobi wishing him the best on his journey and wanted him to come back safely. "Thankyou all of you for caring I will come back with the villian who did this dead." Kyle said to them as he then sprinted out of the village.

Middleditch
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  Middleditch Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:06 pm

(OOC:Now on the road to find the murderer.)

After a good hour of sprinting Kyle could not sprint any longer and started on a fast pace walk. "Where can this guy be or where is a sign I can follow." Kyle said to himself as he started to pick up the pace a little bit. He then thought back to the attack and tried to remember if there was anything that stood out about the ninja other then he was wearing all black. "Hidden Rock." Kyle said as he changed his coarse to head towards the Hidden Rock Village. It got dark fast and Kyle looked for a spot to stop for the night.

The next morning Kyle got up before the sun came out to try to cut down on the travel time. Kyle picked up the pace from a fast pace walk to a slow run. Hours flew by and nothing happend, which was boring to Kyle but he stayed focus on his goal pushing him to keep going. When it was finally night again he did not stop but kept going so he could make the travels only a three day trip then a four day trip. The sun was starting to rise and Kyle was quite tired so he took some time to catch up on some rest. By mid day he was back at his running pace feeling how he was almost at his mark the hidden rock village. It was just about dusk and Kyle had finally reached the village but he did not want to go into the village unprepared so he stayed a mile or two away to sleep for the night and to come at the village when he had his full strength.

Middleditch
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  Middleditch Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:20 pm

(OOC: In the Hidden Rock Village)

When he awake the next day Kyle went into the Hidden Rock Village and was guided to the Tsuchikage's office. When he arrived into the office Kyle walked in and was interduced to the Tsuchikage by one of the rock shinobi. "Hello Tsuchikage I'm here in search of one of your shinobi who have assinated our dear Hokage." Kyle said with a angry tone.

"Well, Well you most have been the on to chase down my poor boy. His name is Ichero I told him to do it as a test of his skill and his ability to obey my command. I will tell him to meet you out side of the village in an hour. Do you think you will be ready to fight by that time you poor shinobi?" the Tsuchikage said waving to the guards to take Kyle out of his office.

"I will be ready and I will win." Kyle said spitting in disgust at the Tsuchikage and was forced out of the room. Kyle followed the guards and headed back out side the gate and waited for his opponent. Well now I can prove myself to the other villages that I'm not one to mess with Kyle thought to himself as he prepared for his death match with the evil shinobi from Hidden Rock.

Middleditch
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  Ichero Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:29 pm

Ichero was wondering who this pathetic shinobi was. He thought he could easily take him on. He saw his opponent at the gate and went stright into a battle stance. "Doryuu Katsu - Earth Style Split!" he yelled as to try and surprise the shinobi with his attack. He hoped that this first attack would catch him off guard but in case of a counter attack he said "Doro Gaeshi - Mud Overturn." Now time to wait for the other shinobi's response.

Doryuu Katsu - Earth Style Split
Element: Earth
Effect: Doton • Doryuu Katsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals, then place their hand to the ground. This will cause the earth to rise up and split apart. Once the ninja removes their hand from the ground, the earth parting will end.
Skill: Ninjutsu

Doro Gaeshi - Mud Overturn
Effect:Doton • Doro Gaeshi is a defensive Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. After striking the ground with their hands, a large wall of earth will rise into place as defense. The defense is not perfect though, a hard or drilling impact can puncture the wall.

Ichero
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Middleditch Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:38 pm

Kyle saw the shinobi come out of the village and then do a jutsu. "Body Flicker" Kyle said as he quickly moved to one side of the splitting ground. "Doing stuff like that will never make you win." Kyle sad annoyed at the opponent trying to attack him without them even starting the fight. Kyle saw his opponent bring up a defense, which would be perfect to give him a chance to get closer then attack. Kyle sprinted and got close enoght to the shield he could touch it and then jumped at it using Body Flicker again to sprint up over the top and then blew a concussive wind that is imbued with his chakra to hit Ichero. If the attack managed to hit him then he would get constently cut by te wind till Kyle stopped the jutsu or Ichero to use a stronger jutsu to stop it.

Body Flicker
Effect: This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily boost the user's reflexes. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance between the user and their intended destination.

Kamaitachi - Cutting Whirlwind
Element: Wind
Effect: User blows a concussive wind that is imbued with their chakra. When their opponent is caught in the wind, a tornado will raise them into the air and hold them with the chakra. The wind will then begin to cut the target with the sickling winds. This move can be stopped by a stronger attack or if the user lacks the chakra to hold the move.

Middleditch
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  Ichero Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:47 pm

Ichero was hit by the technique and hurt but he quickly found a solution. "Doton Kekkai • Dorou Doumu - Earth Barrier • Earth Dome Prison" He yelled to trap his opponent in Earth from there he could absorb his opponents chakra. He then said "Doryou Dango - Mausoleum Earth Dumpling" to try and finish his opponent by crushing him in the dome. If it worked he would be a great victory if not then he could be left weakened from the amount of his lost chakra.

Doton Kekkai • Dorou Doumu - Earth Barrier • Earth Dome Prison
Effect: Doton Kekkai • Dorou Doumu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. After striking the ground with his hands, Jiroubou is able to overturn the earth and cause it to rise up around his opponents. Placing his hands against the dome he is able to suck out the chakra from the people trapped inside and bring it into his own body. At the same time Jiroubou will use his own chakra to spread throughout the dome, this allows him to repair any damage his opponents manage to inflict on the inside. The chakra is not evenly spread out though, as the chakra flows away from Jiroubou, it becomes more and more weak. Allowing the dome to be broken on the far side if hit by a hard enough force.

Doryou Dango - Mausoleum Earth Dumpling
Effect: Doton • Doryou Dango is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. After striking the ground with his hands, Jiroubou is able to overturn the earth into a large dumpling shape chunk of earth the size of a mausoleum. Using his immense strength, he can lift up the ball and hurl it at his opponent, flatening all in its path.

Ichero
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Middleditch Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:02 pm

Kyle saw his opponent get cut up a lot and then he used a jutsu to surrond Kyle in a big ball of earth. To get out of this Kyle started to do a long string of handsigns and then yelled "Suiryuudan no Jutsu - Water Dragon Projectile Technique" water from outside the earth sphere came up in a form of dragon and attacked the sphere makeing a hole big enough for Kyle to jumpe out of. As he flew out of the sphere his left arm got flatened in immense pain he knew he had to finish this soon before his opponent can cause any more damage to him. Kyle grabbed out ten shuriken in his right had and threw them using Kage Shuriken no Jutsu. Then Kyle pulled out a kunai and got ready to defend himself if the enemy came at him.

Suiryuudan no Jutsu - Water Dragon Projectile Technique
Effect: The ninja does a long string of hand seals, which then causes a column of water in the form of a dragon to rise from the water and then strike their target.

Kage Shuriken no Jutsu
Effect: Sending out two Shuriken, but having one hide in the shadow of the first, causing the foe to not notice it, and have a better chance of hitting. Henge no Jutsu can be used a combo with this if using Kage Bunshin no Jutsu and Henge no Jutsu.

Middleditch
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  Ichero Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:12 pm

Ichero saw that he left his opponents left arm useless and was happy. When he saw him throw some shuriken which he easy dodged the five. Then he felt a surge of pain as he was sturck in the left leg with on shuriken. He was also hit twice in the right arm and twice in the stomach. He felt a great surge of pain curseing himself for falling for such a trick. He was close to being done for so he had to try one last combination of jutsus. First he says "Doryuu Taiga - Earth Flow River." to turn the ground under his opponent to mud. Then to try and finish his opponent he yells "Doryuudan - Earth Dragon Projectile!" If it isn't sucessful then he might be done for.

Doryuu Taiga - Earth Flow River
Effect: Doton • Doryuu Taiga is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and transform the ground upon which the enemy stands into a river of mud.

Doryuudan - Earth Dragon Projectile
Effect: Doton • Doryuudan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and create a dragon from the river of mud made after using the Doryuu Taiga technique. This dragon will then spew mud projectiles from its mouth.

Ichero
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Middleditch Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:23 pm

Kyle saw the ground below him turn to mud he then used body flicker to get closer to his opponent before he could attack. When he was close enough to attack him Kyle started to do some hand signs only using his right hand. Then a dragon came out of the mud and attacked Kyle. Knowing he could not dodge the attack finished his jutsu and said "Suirou no Jutsu- Water prison" when he tried this technique he threw his limp arm at the opponent with the jutsu while he was holding the sign with his good arm. Kyle threw himself behind the water prison but he did not know if he imprisoned the opponent. Kyles hand and legs were horrible battered by the attack if this last desprate move did not work he would have to plan a way to escape with his life.

Body Flicker
Effect: This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily boost the user's reflexes. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance between the user and their intended destination.

Suirou no Jutsu- Water prison
Effect: Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to imprison an opponent. The ninja forms the necessary hand seals, which causes the water to form around the target into a spherical prison, which only allows for limited movement. The ninja must keep their body touching the water prison to maintain its existence. If the contact is broken, the water falls away and their target is released. When combined with a bunshin technique, the ninja can imprison their target but still allow for a clone to attack others nearby

Middleditch
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  Ichero Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:31 pm

Ichero saw the water prison coming but he had was to injured to dodge it and got stuck. Man this was a tough battle but I'm to hurt to do anything. He thought to himself sadly. He had been captured now so he had to wait for his opponant to decide what he was going to do with him.

Ichero
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Middleditch Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:43 pm

Kyle battle torn with blood and marks everywhere saw that he had won the battle. "Now when I let you free make a shadow clone of your self and I will take it to the people and say you are dead. I would kill you but why would I waste my energy on such a low life. If you try to do anything to my people again you will die." Kyle said as he released the jutsu.

Middleditch
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  Ichero Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:47 pm

Ichero was happy that he was not going to die. He made a clone for his opponent to take. He was sad he lost the battle but it was to a worthy opponent. He decided thought he was going to stay away from him since he was so strong. He headed back into his village to get all fixed up watching the shinobi leave.

Ichero
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Middleditch Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:03 pm

Kyle picked up the clone of the beaten up shinobi and headed back home in a fast pace like before. It started to get dark soon after he left so he stopped to get some well needed rest from his tiresome spar. The next morning refreshed and ready to go Kyle was hyped up on adrenaline and started to sprint towards the hidden leaf village. Kyle was in a unconscious state while he ran, he just kept running and let his body do the work. When it got dark he kept running so he could make it to the village the next day, which at this rate was possible. About mid day Kyle finally ran out of steam but he was right in front of the villages gates. The guards came to Kyle and saw in what shape he was in and took him to the shelter to get some water and for him to rest.

Middleditch
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  Middleditch Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:23 pm

When Kyle awoke the next morning he saw that he was bandaged up and that he was not in much pain from his wounds. He got up to go and talk to the elders and thanked the medical ninjas as he walked out. The medical ninjas bowed to him as he went out. Pondering on the thought when he got outside he saw the whole village waiting right there in front of him with the village council right in front holding the hokage robes and hat. "Thankyou I am honered to take such a position you give me today." Kyle said as he took the hat and robes and put them on. The whole village then bowed down and then got up and cheered for their new hokage. Kyle shook the hands of all the village council members who made the decision and then headed to his new office where he would probably stay till his assitence would be needed again.

Middleditch
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down