Life of a Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training of the dead man justsu

Go down

Training of the dead man justsu Empty Training of the dead man justsu

Post  whiteboi Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:07 pm

Jutsus Name: Dead man walk
Element: Wind
Effect:The user is able to take any damage without feeling a thing for a certain amount of time ( 3 posts), that is unless any damage is done to the brain or heart. Afterward the damage is then taken into affect.

Iwo learned this justsu when he first became a jenin from and old man in a tavern Iwo useally visits his body had scares of all kinds and he carried a cane to help him walk with his crippleing pain. One day when the old man rose he fell to his kness and Iwo rushed over to help and old man lashed out his cane, flipping Iwo over the old mans table. " I dont neeed noo godd dammmn help frooom you". Iwo lost his temper and launched and axe from his side pocket. The old man did some hand signals and was struck right in his side. The old man lifted his cane and slamed it down into Iwos shoulder and leaned into close " I aint got much longer on this world and i need someone to carry on my technique" The old man twisted his cane harder in Iwos shoulder " tell no one of this". The old man leaned in to whisperd something to Iwo and then left and walked out the door only to then collaspe in pain and fell over and died. Iwo now knew what needed to be done to learn THE DEAD MANS WALK
whiteboi
whiteboi
Jounin

Back to top Go down