Life of a Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training- Shinryu Jin

Go down

Training- Shinryu Jin Empty Training- Shinryu Jin

Post  Victory21 Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:26 pm

Jin walked around the area for a while, looking for a good spot to train himself. "This looks like a good spot" Jin said to himself as he looked at the area. Jin started off by doing a couple of warm up exercises. He did a couple of push ups. sit ups, jumping jacks arm stretches etc. After feeling satisfied with his warm up, Jin decided it was time to start his real training. "Hmm, what should i practice today? Maybe improving on the speed at which i form my hand seals, will be a good thing. I could perhaps also, train my self with the Shunsin jutsu. I know the basics already, but i need to improve my speed overall. It would be great if i were to be fast, at forming hand seals. And also fast when it comes to movement and fighting speed". Jin looked around for a while, before deciding to begin.

"Maybe i should get the blood pumping with a jutsu. Which one should i perform?". Jin said to himself "How i know". Jin then took his stance "Kobura kaze nojutsu (Wind serpent)" Jin shouted as he began forming the hand seals. A serpent made from wind was released. It rushed towards a dummy in the distance. And on contact ripping it apart.

Fuuton- Kobura-kaze no jutsu(Wind serpent)
Rank- C
Range- Mid (5~10m)
Type- Supplementary

Using the wind element, the users will release what looks like a serpent. Made strictly from wind the serpent carries numerous small wind blades. That are able to slice the opponent. Causing a lot of damage, should the victim get caught swallowed up by the serpent.

"Thats it" Jin said to himself with a smile on his face. Jin then took his stance and closed his eyes. He opened them slowly and began chanting the names of the different hand seals. "Ox, tiger, boar, rabbit" And so on. He stood there performing the seals over and over. He used different combinations, he wasn't planning on performing any jutsus. All he wanted to do, were to increase his speed at forming seals. Jin stood there, performing the seals over and over again. He knew the seals very well, all he needed to do is just increase his speed. He continued to form the seals effortlessly. He managed to increase his speed a little. He had gotten faster at performing the hand seals. But it was nothing special yet.

"Perhaps using the Shoryu energy could be of some help. The same principle could apply, to when I'm firing my bow". Jin said to himself. It would seem, he was going to make an attempt at using the Shoryu energy as a supplement. And if it works, it would help him to increase his speed. "Shoryu" Jin said as he began drawing out the Shoryu energy. The spiritual energy flowed through his body. He channeled it to his hands and fingers. "Its time to try this out. Ox, tiger, boar rabbit, dog, snake". Jin said as he continued chanting the name of the seals. He stood there for a while, at first there didn't seem to be a difference. But soon after, there was a noticeable increase in his speed. His hands were moving a lot faster than before. It seemed to be working out for him. But he didn't take it any further "well, well, i think I'm onto something here". Jin said to himself.

He didn't dwell on it any longer though. It was time to move onto his other project. And that was to increase his speed, using the shunsin jutsu.

Jin decided it was time to work on the Shunshin jutsu. He took some time to gear himself up. "This should be interesting". Jin said to himself as he took his stance. For now he would use, both wind and leaves to mask his movements. But somehow he needed to get a lot faster. "Shunshin" Jin shouted as he seemingly disappeared, with the leaves. He appeared in another location soon after. He kept going back and forth, appearing and disappearing from different locations. "Thats it....keep it up". Jin said to himself encouragingly. He kept on moving, until he suddenly came to a stop. He was panting a little, and needed to catch his breath. "If i keep this up, i may be able to redirect my movements. Perhaps i should use different areas, as a marker". Jin then Took out a few kunais, and then throw them all over the training area.

He will then proceed to use these as a marker. After the kunais were set up, Jin then create some room between himself and the markers. "Lets see how fast i can move from one point to the next". Jin said to himself as he prepared himself. After training for a while, Jin decided it was time to move on. "Maybe the Kazekage, have a mission for me or something. I'm getting bored, i need to do something". And so Jin left the training area, and headed for the Kazekage's office.
Victory21
Victory21
Jounin

Back to top Go down