Life of a Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Research of Kohona Day 1(Closed)

2 posters

Go down

Research of Kohona Day 1(Closed) Empty Research of Kohona Day 1(Closed)

Post  Middleditch Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:18 pm

Kyle woke up and was refreshed from his sleep. He had just arrived at the hidden leaf village yesterday and was tired from his travel and mission. Kyle got out of bed and took out a piece of paper he had in one of his pockets to look at the list of things he planned on researching. "Okay, So we have just a few things to research. Academy teaching style, how it is run, and training style." Kyle said to himself.

Well I might need to talk to the hokage about some of these things Kyle thought while he was getting dressed. "First thing we will check is training style because it is the least specific." Kyle said double checking his thoughts. Kyle headed out of his room in the inn and took off out the front door of the inn because if he wanted to get everything done in the least amount of day he would need to hurry. Kyle arrived at the training grounds in a matter of minutes and waited to see if any one would arrive to teach him how they trained here in the leaf.

Last edited by Middleditch on Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Middleditch
Kage

https://lifeofashinobi.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Research of Kohona Day 1(Closed) Empty Re: Research of Kohona Day 1(Closed)

Post  Yondaime Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:52 am

Minato, still on top of Hokage mountain, spots Kyle at the training field. He pulls out a cigerette and lights casually. "Might as well see who the new guy is". With a quick han sign seqeunce he vanishes. Minato quickly runs to the training field. He slowly makes his way behind Kyle and steps up to him. Seeing that he didnt notice him... "Hey there, what are you waiting for?"
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Middleditch Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:06 pm

Kyle hear someone say something so he turned around. He saw a jounin leaf ninja and heard what he said but took a second to gather his thoughts before he could respond. "I'm waiting to see some Leaf Shinobi train or come so I can talk to them. I am doing research on your village to bring back to the kazekage to help imporve the sand village to be as good as the leaf." Kyle said explaining his business to the Shinobi.

Middleditch
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:13 pm

Minato nods and takes a drag on his cigerette he turns away from Kyle and exhales. He turns back to Kyle. "Thats interesting". Minato looks away for moment thinking about something. He walks over to Kyle. "If you want I could give you some info". He reaches into his mouth and pulls his cigerette out and flicks it away
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Middleditch Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:28 pm

"If you could give me some good information that would be great Minato" Kyle said excited that he could finally get some information. "Well what information can you tell me?" Kyle asked wanting to learn a lot. Kyle looked around for a second because he thought he had heard something but he saw nothing so he agreed with himself that it was just the wind. He then looked back at Minato and waited for him to tell him all he has to say.

Middleditch
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:55 pm

Minato smiles and nods. "Well...Is there anything in perticular you know about?....Our training style?...Our Jounin's training style's?. Our Jutsu? Weapons? theres alot of stuff to go through". Minato looks up at the sky for a moment and then back at Kyle
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Middleditch Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:02 pm

Kyle heard the reply of Minato and was a little let down at it but then he wondered if he had forgot to clarify what he wanted to hear. "Well today I want to learn about how any type of shinobi from the leaf trains. I dont care what they are training just how they train because you would think you would train everything in the same fashion." Kyle said tell Minato of what he specificly wanted to learn from the jounin.

Middleditch
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:30 pm

Minato nods. "Well...we train like normal I guess....normally we just keep training until we finally master a jutsu...like...My stealth walk". Minato vanishes and appears behind Kyle. "It took me a long time to master this technique, and nobody else knows it, And sometimes people only train for a small amount of time a day and then go do other things".
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Middleditch Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:35 pm

Kyle listened to what Minato said and thought about it and compared it to the training he does in the sand. "Well we don't do it any different I guess training is training." Kyle said letting out a little laugh. "Well I am done for the day thankyou for your thoughts." Kyle said as he turned and walked back towards the inn he stayed at.

Well one down only two more to do. I think I will talk to the hokage about the other two things tomarrow. Hopefully all that I learn in these two days will be helpful for our village. Kyle thought as he reached the building. Kyle went in and quitely walked to his room and went to bed for he knew that talking with the hokage would probablly be a long day with all the wisedom he has.

[Closed]

Middleditch
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down