Life of a Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Research of Kohona Final Day (Day 2) (Closed)

Go down

Research of Kohona Final Day (Day 2) (Closed) Empty Research of Kohona Final Day (Day 2) (Closed)

Post  Middleditch Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:52 pm

Kyle woke up at the inn he was staying at and jumped out of bed. Today was going to be an important day for him. He had to finish his research by talking to the hokage about the way they teach their academy and how he runs the village. He quickly changed into new cloths and headed out to a near by tavern where him and the hokage were going to talk at. When he got there he saw that he had beat the hokage and it was probablly a good thing because it would be impolite to have your guest waiting for you. Kyle took a seat at a table near the corner of the building where it could be exclusive just him and the hokage talking.

Last edited by Middleditch on Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:03 am; edited 2 times in total

Middleditch
Kage

https://lifeofashinobi.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Research of Kohona Final Day (Day 2) (Closed) Empty Re: Research of Kohona Final Day (Day 2) (Closed)

Post  Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:51 pm

Shodai let out a quiet curse as he looked at the clock, noticing that he was going to be late. Frowning, he closed his eyes and pictured the area he was meeting the young Suna nin at and in a flash, he disintegrated into leaves and appeared right in front of the tavern. Shaking a stray leaf off his cloak, he walked into the building, immediately noticing Kyle as he sat lonesomely. Placing a small smile onto his lips he strode over to the young man and sat down gracefully, "Good morning, Kyle-san. I hope you weren't waiting for too long."

Back to top Go down

Research of Kohona Final Day (Day 2) (Closed) Empty Re: Research of Kohona Final Day (Day 2) (Closed)

Post  Middleditch Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:58 pm

Kyle looked at the hokage and heard what he said and thought what to say in reply. "Well I just got her a few minutes ago so it is fine. I was just wondering if you could answer a few questions for me before I leave. The two questions are how do you run the village and how do you run the academy. I would like to know because I am the head academy teacher at suna and need help with how I should teach. Then on the first question I would like to know how you run the village because I plan on sharing this information with the kazekage and I plan to become a kage myself." Kyle said asking a few questions and explaing why.

Middleditch
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  Middleditch Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:02 am

When the Hogake was about to answer he got assasinated by a ninja. Kyle saw the shinobi running away so he ran after him and letting the people worry about the hokage. Kyle grabbed out a five shuriken in each hand and threw them all at the ninja. The escaping ninja used bodyflicker making the shuriken miss and adventully fall to the ground. They were closing in to the gate and Kyle yelled to the guards "Close the gate hurry!" Kyle saw that the guard was not at his post and wondered where he was so Kyle forgot about the assanitor for a second and went to the post to quickly check what was wrong. When Kyle looked the guard was dead. Then he looked back and the shinobi was gone out of site. Kyle fell to his knees crying "Damnit! Damnit!" he was kept crying this for a good minute or so before some leaf ninjas finally caught up to him. They took Kyle to a building where they could talk about what happend.

Middleditch
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down