Life of a Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training Kenji In The Bird Country

Go down

Training Kenji In The Bird Country Empty Training Kenji In The Bird Country

Post  Devil Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:18 pm

Rieki waited for his friend Kenji so he could teach him the Bird Summoning in the Hoikyousha Clan's original home in the Bird Country "Where could Kenji be I hope he gets here quickly ,Hopefully no one see's him ".Rieki ate a apple as he waits for his friend he could tell it was going to take at least two days to get there on foot but if Rieki used summoning Jutsu to summon his bird they could be there by 1 day.
Devil
Devil
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Training Kenji In The Bird Country Empty RE:Training Kenji In The Bird Country

Post  Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:32 pm

Kenji uses the bodyflicker teqhnique to transport himself self to the Bird Country Gate to learn the Bird Summoning jutsu from his good freind Rieki. When he arrives at the gate he sees Rieki waiting there and runs over to greet him."Hey sorry im late i had a little trouble finding the place."Kenji says."Ok so im ready to go anytime your ready."Kenji says with a big smile on his face.

Back to top Go down

Training Kenji In The Bird Country Empty Re: Training Kenji In The Bird Country

Post  Devil Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:43 pm

Reiki could sense Kenji's chakra and knew he was getting closer "Kenji you have finally arrived I see ,lets move on shall we . It will take us about three hours to get to Hoikyousha shrine ,tomorrow we will begin your training, bird summoning is different from toad summoning you now we first must find you a partner like my bird Torkano.Only then can you do bird summonings alright so lets eat dinner and get some sleep the sun is setting." Rieki said.
Devil
Devil
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:51 pm

"Sounds good to me im really tired and hungry."Kenji says with a laugh."Ill go catch us some fish while you set up camp."Kenji said as he ran off to the river to catch some fish for him and his freind to eat...About 1 hour later Kenji had enough fish so he returned back to camp."Hey im back with the fish its finnally time to eat!"Kenji said with an excited smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Devil Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:00 pm

Rieki was setting up camp and listening to the birds chirp there beautiful song's"Excellent Kenji lets eat "Rieki had made the beds and made some soup as well for them to eat with the fish."Kenji tomorrow we will visit the Hoikyousha Shrine and there you sign your contract with the birds".Rieki told him,Rieki started to explain the process as Kenji cooked the fish"You must go to shrine and pray to Fuujin the Wind God and Ventes the Sky God then they well send you there trial you must pass your trial to gain your partner . Then you well be able to summon any bird . Alright?Lets eat then we will go to bed."Rieki began to eat.
Devil
Devil
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:08 pm

Kenji started to quickly eat through his half of the fish. As soon as he gulped down all of his fish he swallowed his soup down."That was really good i cant wait to be able to summon birds tomorrow its gonna be awesome."Kenji plopped down on the bed and quickly began to sleep. He began to snore very loudly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Devil Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:21 pm

Rieki awoke first and made some coffee for him and Kenji"Kenji wake up after we eat we must go to the Hoikyousha shrine and sign the contract.After that we may begin your trial."Rieki took a sip of his coffee and said "drink all of that coffee now you will need the extra energy"Rieki set up some things for break fast.Then he made prayer and began to eat.
Devil
Devil
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down